Pacific Coast Air Museum, Santa Rosa, CA

Saturday October 16 2010
Kath and Mike
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Pacific Coast Air Museum, Santa Rosa, CA

Post by Kath and Mike »

I'll be going out with Rural Sketchers once again. We are going to the Pacific Coast Air Museum on Airport Blvd in Santa Rosa. I hope to see you out there. If you are a Sonoma County sketcher, check out Rural Sketchers on Yahoo groups. We have a good group. Kathy
pete
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Sonoma County

Post by pete »

Pacific Coast Air Musuem? Sounds fun! i'll be sketching in Davis on that day, but i sketched old cars at the harvest fair in santa rosa yesterday, lots of fun.
Kath and Mike
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Sonoma County

Post by Kath and Mike »

Hi all - I need to be with family this weekend and will not make it to the air museum to start sketching. I will try to get all the family outside to do some sketching and have a bit of fun while we chat and socialize. There will be some artistic young ones with me. Have a great day. Kathy
Kath and Mike
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Pacific Coast Air Museum, Santa Rosa, CA

Post by Kath and Mike »

I really like the Harvest Fair and am sad to have missed it but will get in some sketches this weekend with family. Kathy
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Pacific Coast Air Museum, Santa Rosa, CA

Post by gustavo »

Hi Kath and Mike,

I wanted to mention to you that the SketchCrawl event is next week on October 16. Is the rural sketchers meeting at the Pacific Coast Air Museum tomorrow or next week? Could you please clarify? Just in case people may have been planning on attending?

Note: I have merged your separate posts into one to keep things simple and less confusing for others.
Typically the format we use is to post city,state in the subject and if you have a specific location you will be sketching at such as a Museum, it may help to use the specific name in the subject to attract more attention to your group.
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”