UPSTATE SC

Saturday July 11th 2009
waterpaddler
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

UPSTATE SC

Post by waterpaddler »

Looking for people to get together in the upstate of beautiful SC, maybe the Clemson area or Greenville area. Let me know and a good place to meet.
waterpaddler
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: UPSTATE SC

Post by waterpaddler »

I thought there were more artistic people in the area. I'm hoping for for more response. I have one other, who I know that will be with me. I will have to get more publicity out to the area. There is so much beauty in the area and so many artists. This will be my first crawl and I will be somewhere. Any takers?
merevis80
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by merevis80 »

I live in NC about 45 mins to an hour away from greenville/spartanburg....I would love to try and come out for a sketchcrawl....I have been to one and had an awesome time even though my drawing stinks it was still fun :-) just lemme know when and where and hopefully I can make it :-)
waterpaddler
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by waterpaddler »

Thanks for the reply. We have decided on meeting at Falls Park, by the entrance on Main St. in Greenville, SC. We can do sketches in the park or walk the downtown area. It will be a go sketchcrawl. Looking forward to meeting you there. We thought we would meet about 10 am. If interested, let me know.
waterpaddler
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by waterpaddler »

It was a picture perfect day for a sketchcrawl! I and my guest were there and no-one else joined us. We stayed at the entrance to the park and sketched the scene looking towards the west end historic district. We had many onlookers and plenty of comments, which were positive. I will try to get our pictures up as soon as I can, but, I don't seem to be doing to good at posting pictures on the web. This is our first, but, the next one will be bigger. More advertizing is needed. What a day though!!! Sorry you missed it here! Back soon! :thumbup:

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”