Barcelona, Spain

Saturday April 11th 2009
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Barcelona, Spain

Post by dave c »

Hola !

¿Algunas ideas para la siguiente Sketchcrawl? Habia pensado en la zona del Puerto y quizas un poco de las Ramblas... no se... :think: .. si a alguien le ocurre una idea mejor...

Any ideas for the next Sketchcrawl? I was thinking maybe the port area could be good and a piece of the Ramblas... If anyone can think of any other location... all suggestions welcome :D

Un saludo.
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by eclecticbox »

Hola a todos!
Hola Dave!
A mi me parece bien tu propuesta para el recorrido, además así vamos cubriendo toda la zona del centro! :thumbup:
Si alguien más decide apuntarse o proponer otra ruta, serán más que bienvenidos!!! :wave:

SALUT!

Hi everyone!
Hi Dave!
I like the route you're sugessting, that way we'll be covering all the city center! :thumbup:
If anybody else wants to join us or propose another route, they'll be most welcome!!! :wave:

Cheers!

EclecticBox
http://www.eclecticboxblog.blogspot.com/
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Great! :D Let's see if anyone else comes along (though think it's unlikely as it's gonna be Easter - some I've mentioned it to won't be around for that reason).

We'll arrange the meeting time and place when the date gets closer( if that's ok with you), though it could be good to think of an early start like the last time- Las Ramblas could get very busy with tourists on Easter weekend!

Un saludo!
Yukino
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Yukino »

Hola!

I am arriving BCN in the morning of 11th from San Francisco(USA) and would like to join in the afternoon if possible.
This is my first visit to Barcelona and so excited!

Yukino
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Hi Yukino!

We can arrange it for the afternoon, no problem! Just let us know what time you think would be good for you to start and we can arrange it. Looking forward to your company!
:D
Dave
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hi Yukino!
Hi Dave!

Looking forward for the next SketchCrawl already!!! Now even more since we'll have 1 hour more of light to sketch!!! Hopefully we'll have nice weather too!!! :D
Yukino, as Dave said, no problem to arrange a meeting whenever suits you!!! We'll be around the city center, so hopefully you'll be able to do some sightseeing too!!! :thumbup:

SALUT!

EclecticBox
lapin
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lapin »

Hi chicos,

I will be please to join you for the next sketchcrawl, and there is a lot to sketch around colon!
hasta luego, lapin

http://les-calepins-de-lapin.blogspot.com/
Yukino
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Yukino »

Hi everyone

Do you meet at end of the day?
I would join in the afternoon but not sure about the time.
I will start from where I stay and go toward to the meeting point. or hung around at meeting point.
If you don't meet at the end, please advise me the route, so I can join you at somewhere.
I will coming with my husband and a girl friend.
I am looking forward to meet you!

Do you have any suggestion for clothes I wear?
I look at weather channel and loos like a bit colder than San Francisco.
What kind of jacket do you wear?

Yukino
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hi everyone!

So nice to hear that the group is growing for next Saturday!!! Dear Lapin, the pleasure will be ours!!!

Dear Yukino, so far on the previous SketchCrawls being only Dave & myself, we've strolled along, more or less around the agreed route and spend a few hours together, after that we would sat down, talk for a while and show each other drawings from the day... so far not very strict about route, ending times or anything... If you want I can leave you my mobile number so you get in touch with us and we could pick you up wherever you are!!!

About the weather forecast...mmmhhh... last week was raining (some days all day long) and right now stays cloudy with rain predictions for the middle of the week, so far Saturday appears to be just cloudy with 15ºC max and 11ºC min. Being on the open air and next to the sea you know it always feels chillier than it is, so you'll have to wrap up a bit at times but also enjoy almost summer temperatures if the sun comes out... after all, spring is here!!! :D

SALUT!

EclecticBox
lapin
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lapin »

so I'm ready!
at what time? and where? ;)
(I will try to invite few friends to grow a bit more the group…)
Alexander
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Alexander »

Iep.......... me encantaria estar este sábado , seria mi primera vez en grupo.., pero no se si podré......pero me gustaria que se pusiese la hora para saber donde y cuando ir.....

Saludos Lapin... ^_^

Hi..............I would like to be this Saturday, Is my first time in group. but i thinking that I can´t . but, I would like to put the hour to know where and when to go..... Sorry....my english is a shit......
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hi everybody!

I propose meeting at 11am underneath Colon statue, either facing the port or Las Ramblas. I don't know wich view will be nicer to start sketching while waiting for the others to arrive...

That's just an option, if anyone else has a better place or different time to propose I'm flexible!!!
Mbracons
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Mbracons »

Hola!

Llevo más de un año miranto este blog pero nunca encuentro el momento para asistir. Esta vez, iré, aunque llueva!

I would really like to join to the group the 11th, it will be a pleasure to draw with another artists, and for me will be my first time.

See you there!

http://monicabracons.wordpress.com
lapin
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lapin »

at 11am under colon sounds perfect… hope the weather will be ok!
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hy everybody;

So far the forecast for Saturday says rain :eh: :problem:
I don't know if it'd be more sensible to think on an indoor place to meet up... a bit of shelter will be good if it rains like these last days!

MBracons: the pleasure will be ours, glad you finally decided to join us!!! :thumbup:

Dave: where are you matey!?!? :wink: You started all this and now you seem to have gone missing!!! Guess you're busy but getting ready 4 Saturday!!!

Lapin: I also hope it doesn't rain cats & dogs and we don't get soaked under Colón poor shelter!!!

Alexander: I hope you can make it!!! :thumbup:

Yukino: I guess you're getting ready!!! As you probably seen the weather isn't great right now. Get a raincoat!!! :(

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”