Washington DC

Saturday October 16 2010
shuituzi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Washington DC

Post by shuituzi »

will be flying into D.C. from Orlando on the 15th and would love to join the crawl. Does everyone meet up prior to sketching or should I just arrive and start drawing? Would the steps to the Cathedral be the best spot to meet? Regardless, I look forward to meeting some D.C. Urban Sketchers!
melydia
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by melydia »

I'll be there! :D
Ctribastone
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Ctribastone »

I'll be hanging out by the main (west?) entrance, sitting and sketching in the courtyard somewhere. I intend to get there around 10:30 (if not earlier) to catch everyone as they arrive. I don't have any signs, but I have a feeling we will know who is a sketcher when we seem them.

Thomas (Thor!) I am excited to hear you are joining us in DC, you will be the first other Urban Sketcher I'll have met! Can't wait to meet you!

Christian
http://tribbie.blogspot.com/
Susan Mockenhaupt
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Susan Mockenhaupt »

Hi,
I've just joined SketchCrawls and would like to participate in the DC sketch crawl this weekend. I don't have a preference as to where we sketch - I'm just getting back into sketching after several years away from it. Let me know where and when. I look forward to meeting you.
Susan
Ctribastone
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Ctribastone »

We're meeting at the National Cathedral around 10:30am. I'll be sketching outside the building entrance looking for other sketchers. We'll sketch our way to Dupont circle from there.

See you tomorrow Susan!

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”