Teeside, Uk.... any1?

Post by internationalhobo »

Hoping not to be by my self.... mail me reallife2010REMOVECAPS@hotmail.com
internationalhobo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Image Heavy

Righty, got some of my pics; (oh and sorry about the spelling, im typing on the go!)
I have to tell you lot that Im still studdying art, and in a dreadful Uni. AND on sunday it was raining so hard that i couldn't hike it out to the only (yes theres only 1) coffee shop in town.... But I did draw some stuff, some of it off mag's and the likes... but most of it off my mate's face, and his dad. =)

(Oh i should say, that i did like 3min line sketches from life, then spent time cleaning up the, and adding to it. )

(I screwed up the 1st sketch, then i tryed a 2nd and it worked, but it all overlapped, therefore the borg look a-like visor =), oh yeah and the bloke was kinda inspired by this big old budda in my friends room... i sketched the rest)

(I got board when my friend left so I drew mag covers and people from them - the nude, is from a CK ad...)

(By 6pm i got baord and doodled)

Yeah and thats the lot, I was using a fat biro, and a A3 pad so excuse the lowsy scanning. Hope u like em.

Matt N

Post by Guest »

nice Matt ! some of your sketches remind me of some Leonardo drawings ...

E
internationalhobo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

=D Thx's dood
angstorm
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by angstorm »

internationalhobo - Cool sketches! The one with all the faces overlapping each other was my favorite, lots of fun detail and personality. Good luck with your studies, you seem to be doing fairly well though.

Return to “2nd World Wide SketchCrawl day!”