Saturday April 22nd, 2017

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Tallahassee Florida USA CALL to CRAWL and 2017 dates

Post by markfletcher »

Hi Tallahassee and vicinity Sketchcrawlers! We have 3 imminent dates.
1. As per the March 13 PM reminders, Gadsden Art Center and Museum (GAC&M) will sponsor us for WWSC 55:

April 8 and 22 the 2nd floor studio will be available for us to meet and have lunch. It's a chance to see each others' drawings so far on those days. You can check out the gallery space and current exhibit.

Also we are invited to participate in a FREE exhibit in the Museum's Munroe Community Gallery.
"submit two framed artworks for Director/curator to select from. This is a juried invitational" FREE, no fees".
Details for participating were emailed March 23 ["exhibit prospectus" in subject line]. Commit by April 14th by emailing that official insurance/label info form to me. Drop off artwork by noon May 2. Exhibit will be most of May.

2. April 15th and 16th we host a table at LeMoyne's Chain of Arts festival. It's fun to get new people interested in sketchcrawl at this casual sketch-out at a big Art Festival.

3. May 13th we have a local Crawl at Havana's Spring Festival, sponsored by The English Rose (Real good English Tea and baked goods by chef/artist Millie and Trevor Smith), plus the festival's organizer Nancy Saunders offers us cool vintage-style soda at her Black Crow LLC store. You will really enjoy these two interiors. Although there will be plenty to draw outside, I recommend you go in as well for excellent food and unique gifts from other times and places. Live music and local Artisan Arts and Crafts will be available in the street festival, but you will get nostalgic at Black Crow and Mille's block will host our casual clothesline exhibit under the eaves of their covered sidewalk -- so you can hang art as you hang out & draw. :thumbup:

I hope to see you most weekends coming up! :wave:
Mark
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/mark-fletcher
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Re: Tallahassee Florida USA CALL to CRAWL and 2017 dates

Post by markfletcher »

Thanks for your many responses. :thumbup: Please check the AL news or Private Message for further details. Same info if you're on my email list. The basics/dates/times remain the same.
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/mark-fletcher

Return to “55th World Wide SketchCrawl”