Hello everyone! Please look =D

Doodles, comics, illustrations, concepts ... post your work here!

Moderator: Gerald

Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Hello everyone! Please look =D

Post by Charecua »

*Cough cough* I feel kinda ashamed. All of you are so talented, I saw this whole sketchcrawl idea from http://www.linesandcolors.com/ with the works of Enrico and all... maaaaan, I wish I shouldn't draw manga at all, hahaha. Oh well, I'll start introducing myself, my real name is Zoar Huerta, mexican, fond of tacos, Coen brothers and Peter Jackson films, love watching people while they don't watch me, I work as illustrator on a small publicity company. I write comics on my freetime... k' it's time to shut up.

This was a T-shirt design for my bf:

Mmmyep, sorry for the size! :oops:
John Juan
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by John Juan »

I absolutely love your work!! You handle the manga style very well and I love your colors. Please post more!
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Thanks for your kind comment!! I saw your pencil drawings at DA you rock! :D

(Edit)
Drawings from yesterday. Can't wait to be saturday!

Hope you guys like it.
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Hello again. It seems like ages since the last time I posted some doodles. The other night I was killing some time at Niko's Paintchat. Say guys, could you ever thought about having an oekaki or paintchat board around here? I guess it should be fun for sketchcrawlers too! Here are some samples... feel free to see the rest at my blog.

ImageImageImage

And these are some Harry Potter fanarts, click thumbnails to enlarge. Bishonen warning, so sue me. :)
Image Image

Original characters:

A silly LOTR strip:
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Notebook covered with post its and a little oekaki:

Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Ha! This is a silly animation I did a couple of weeks ago. The short haired girl est moi and the other chick is my little sister. A bit of my real life, hahaa:

Michael Daley
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Michael Daley »

Hahahahah, you have a great style and sense of humor, keep going!
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Some say I am annoying, but thank you Biocreep...
I saw the Transformers movie last wednesday, it was terrific! Still... I didn't like Michael Bay to put lips on Optimus, I believe he did it thinking "Mmh, perhaps he'll look cooler this way!" Noooo! NOT COOL! *Raging in fangirl mode* Optimus didn't need a mouth to look handsome! Ok now, don't hate me for this, but I had to take off this silly idea about why would the Autobot Leader wears a mask, hahaha. It's retarded I know, but it was fun to do! Done in PSCS. 3 hours...

Optimus Prime & Bumblebee © Hasbro & Paramount & Dreamworks.
Art © Charecua

Michael Daley
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Michael Daley »

heh! I like your comics the best, you should go for a longer story!
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Naw, that would kept me away from writing. But thanks anyway, I'm glad that you like them, Michael. Ah! Sketches, yes! I saw Tarzan yesterday... again, and felt compelled to draw Disney style, har! Guess what, it's still there! Manga hasn't take it all away yet. *Chuckles* The ones in markers aren't mine they belong to www.rynnay.deviantart.com OMG, you OUGHT TO read her stories and comic strips, this girl will be something great someday, I promise!

Other stuff...

Ownerships:
Ethan, Cyrus & Nale (aka Sex Gods) © *Rynnay
Otooto Daniel © Jean & Elizabeth (aka Dad and Mom)
Otto, Elijah, William & Valdus © ~Charecua
Sophie & Howl © Diana Wynne Jones
Folken Fanel © Sunrise Studios
Calvin © Bill Watterson (Where the hell is he?! TToTT)
Jin © Shinichiro Watanabe & Fuji TV
Anakin Skywalker © the guy with the white beard... what was his name?
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Hola,

Are we going to see sketches from Veracruz? I read your blog, that story of your abue made me laugh. dang, just thinking about how long it was since i was last in Veracruz lol - as they say.. como se pasa el tiempo.

Your drawings are also great.
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

You what?! *Chuckles* Dang, I've never expected someone of this forum actually read that silly entry. I'm impressed you understood the anecdote, it was even funnier for me to look at the mirror myself in that... you know! LOL. And yes, I'm planning on doing sketchcrawl next time! :D
june

Post by june »

You did it very well.I love these pictures.
I like painting,but i can't do it well.
Could you tell me some Open Sesames?
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

Hi June, thanks for your comment:

In fact, I'm not that good with actual painting. I suck at watercolors and that's the main reason I joined this forum. I believe the whole sketchcrawl idea is a good exercise for me, since there isn't any ctrl+z in real life painting. Still, most of my sketches are colored in photoshop, I'm a bit scared of using any other software I'm not familiar with... but I kinda like open canvas! :D

Well... I decided this time to post some characters of a couple of my stories. Full view versions and more at my blog if you please. Have a happy sketchcrawl weekend!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Curse my malfunctioning scanner! :evil:
june

Post by june »

Charecua wrote:Hi June, thanks for your comment:

In fact, I'm not that good with actual painting. I suck at watercolors and that's the main reason I joined this forum. I believe the whole sketchcrawl idea is a good exercise for me, since there isn't any ctrl+z in real life painting. Still, most of my sketches are colored in photoshop, I'm a bit scared of using any other software I'm not familiar with... but I kinda like open canvas! :D

Well... I decided this time to post some characters of a couple of my stories. Full view versions and more at my blog if you please. Have a happy sketchcrawl weekend!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Curse my malfunctioning scanner! :evil:
Hi , thanks for your teaching :lol: Maybe someday i can do as well as you.
:P I hope!

Return to “Random Drawings”