Toronto sketchcrawl?!

Saturday July 1st 2006!
dale
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Toronto sketchcrawl?!

Post by dale »

anyone around toronto that want to join in on all the sketchy fun?

d-ale

Post by Guest »

I'm in Buffalo, NY and I have never been on a sketchcrawl but would love to go. Toronto is probably the closest big city to me and I've been wanting an excuse to get up there to explore. Let me know if this happens!
dale
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by dale »

im going Gar-un-teed, should have some options tho:

ROM
china town
waterfront
zoo (prob a bit far)
big park (trinty, high, christie, queens)
eaton centre (rather be outside, but if its raining it'll be good)

anyone have any others ideas

d-ale

Post by Guest »

I'm in Buffalo, NY and I have never been on a sketchcrawl but would love to go. Toronto is probably the closest big city to me and I've been wanting an excuse to get up there to explore. Let me know if this happens!

Post by Guest »

Rom in toronto sounds cool
dale
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by dale »

im guessing that this is the same guest as above? from buffalo? well yea if you want to come all the way down from there that would be awesome. its looking like a real small crawl, barely anyone as let me know. But im going regardless & the ROM sounds great, especially if its rainging that day, which sounds like a good chance. Queens park is right around there, so we can always go down there if its super ass nice outside.

the ROM is also under tons of construction & it looks just radical, that will be amazing to draw & take pics of

give me an email "guest" at dalehayward@rogers.com , hope to see ya on sat

d-ale
Kit-Kat

Bowmanvillian-ness

Post by Kit-Kat »

I would go but I'm sort on money sicne I'm going to university (for art I might add ^ ^"). But I'm going to scetchcrawl (dispite the looks I will get) tommroow. I can't wait. Although to make up for not being there in T.O. I'm going to be there for the 4th weee
My one supply teacher told me there was a church with a beautiful garden I'm determined to find it!

Kat
fallen_angel_of_god@hotmail.com
Darrell
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

tenth annual

Post by Darrell »

Do we have a date and time to meet at ROM.
not sure of the price anymore to get in.
be cool to all meet on the steps.
some may want to go off on their own.
i like company.
darrbow01@rogers.com
darrell bowman
Darrell Bowman
AOCA
http://d-bowman.blogspot.com/
dale
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

solo jam

Post by dale »

finally scanned in my drawin's from me solo jam, fun times, started out at the ROM which is under construction, so kick ass, chains hanging off the metal beams, looks like melting metal. then moved on to 'Gato Nero', a great italian bar to watch the football match with some pals. hopefully will be able to get some people to join me next time out, lets just not make it on a holiday weekend, eh?

d-ale
silverflagon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by silverflagon »

Nice sketches and characterisations, I also love the lively building site sketches.

Return to “10th World Wide SketchCrawl”