Davis, CA

Saturday October 16 2010
pete
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Davis, CA

Post by pete »

Ok, Davis folks! (and surrounding areas.) Time for a Davis-centric sketchcrawl. I'm hoping to get some more people sketching on this one, muster up some more local interest. A lot of new students and people arrive in Davis in the Fall, and what better way to get to learn about the place than to go out with a sketchbook and some people and draw stuff? Even those who don't normally draw, this is a fun way to start. There is a lot to draw here. If you fancy joining me for this sketchcrawl, let me know! Spread the word! Let's draw Davis.

For this 'crawl, I'm suggesting the Farmer's Market in Central Park as a good open starting point. Let's meet at 10:30 by the Carousel.

End point will be the same place, at around 4:00pm.

so... see you on Saturday, October 16, 2010!!!
pete
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Davis, CA

Post by pete »

Davis area sketchers! Please join us for a sketchcrawl around our nice little college town on October 16. I've been putting up the flier above to raise interest in this sketchcrawl so hopefully a fair few people will come. This is an artists' town!

We'll start at 10:30am in Central Park by the carousel. The farmer's market will be going on, so lots to draw there, and downtown is small enough for spreading further afield.

We'll finish up at about 4:00pm in the same place, by the carousel, where we'll check out what each other has done.

See you there! Pete

http://petescully.com/2010/09/17/lets-draw-davis-oct16/
Pica
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Pica »

Pete -- I'll be working Foxy's, but will you have a meetup at the end of the day? I'll try and sketch here and there around the course...
pete
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by pete »

Yes, we'll finish up at 4:00 by the Carousel in Central Park (same place where it's starting from). Hope to see you there!
pete
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by pete »

Here's a map of Central Park in Davis, where the sketchcrawl will start and end. See you in the morning!

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”