Saturday May 15 2010
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Barcelona, Spain

Post by yenya »

Hola a todos!
adonde vamos esta vez? Propuestas?
A mi me gustaría dibujar en Barceloneta y alrededores. Hay la Estació de França, el puerto, la playa, mercado, plazas...A ver que dice nuestra guía jiveat5! Qué pensais?
Hasta luego!

Hey Everyone,
where shall we meet this time? Any ideas?
I´d like to go to Barceloneta, there´s the Estació de França near, the port, beach etc. What do you think?
Hope to see you soon!
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by jiveatfive »

Excellent! My vote is for Barceloneta too.

Excel·lent! El meu vot també és per la Barceloneta.
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jiveatfive »

I've just found out that on may, 15th, it happens to be museum night in Barcelona. Museums will be open and free from around 7pm to 1 am.
This could be our longest sketchcrawl, Barceloneta in the morning, some rest in the afternoon (a siesta on the beach may not be an unreasonable idea) and wandering trhough museum buildings till late.

M'acabo d'assabentar que el 15 de maig és la nit dels museus a Barcelona. Els museus estaran oberta gratuitament de les 7 de la tarda fins la 1 de la matinada aproximadament. Aquest podria ser el nostre sketchcrawl més llarg, a la Barceloneta al matí, després un descans a la tarda (una siesta a la platja podria ser una idea no del tot desassenyada) i després deambular perls edificis dels museus fins tard.
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by yenya »

Suena muy bien! A partir del 3 de mayo habrá más información en esta página: http://www.bcn.cat/lanitdelsmuseus/

Sounds good! There will be more information about the museum night ont this website, starting may 3rd.
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hi there everybody!

Thanks to Yenya and Jiveatfive for starting the new thread and posting suggestions. :thumbup: Have to say though that we went to the Barceloneta on the 24th SketchCrawl (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=4233), I wouldn't mind to repeat but considering that there are more places to sketch maybe we could go somewhere we haven't sketched before... talking the other day with Dave, he proposed Montjuic and surroundings and knowing that the same day we could visit museums late in the afternoon we could go to Fundació Tapies (that has great views of all the city too)... any way, just another suggestion to be considered... let's see what the rest of us have to say!

Hola a todos!

Grácias a Yenya y Jiveatfive por empezar el thread y postear sugeréncias. :thumbup: Solo decir que algunos de nosotros ya fuimos a la Barceloneta durante el SketchCrawl nº 24 (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=4233), no me importaria repetir, pero considerando que hay más sitios para dibujar podriamos ir a algún lado donde no hayamos estado antes... hablando con Dave el otro dia propuso Montjuic y alrededores, sabiendo que el mismo dia podemos visitar los museos por la noche podriamos visitar la Fundación Tàpies (que también tiene maravillosas vistas de la ciudad)... ueno, sólo otro sitio a tener en cuenta... haber que opina el resto!

SALUT!

EclecticBox
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by yenya »

Todavía no podemos empezar a repitirnos, la historía del SketchCrawl barcelonés es demasiado breve :eh: .
Montjuic tambien me apetece, podríamos subir en Teleferic, visitar el Castell, ir bajando por los jardínes.. y hay muchos museos ahí; el MNAC, el Museu Etnològic, el Museu d´Archeologia...Fundació Tapies tambien parece bueno, todavía no fui. Ademas me gustaría si nos movemos más por la ciudad, para poder dibujar en el metro!

We can´t start to repeat the drawing locations, the history of Sketchcrawl Barcelona is too short :eh: .
Montjuic seems nice as well, we could go up with the Teleferic, visit the Castle and go back through the gardens. Lots of museums as well, the MNAC and the museums of Ethnology and Archeology. The Tapies foundation sounds good as well, and I would like if me moved around town during the day, because it would provide us with some metro drawing!

Saludos!
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jiveatfive »

Hola

Montjuic (la muntanya dels jueus) és molt gran. Per ajudar a decidir on dibuixar he preparat un mapa.
Montjuic ( the mountain of jews ) is huge. As an assistance to decide where to go I've prepared a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 42272&z=15.

La infomació sobre la nit dels museus es pot trobar aquí:
Info about museum night can be found here:

http://www.bcn.cat/lanitdelsmuseus/2010/ca/index.html

Com a experiment he preparat també una enquesta. Esteu convidats a votar.
As an experiment I've prepared also a poll about the places. You are welcome to vote.

Matí: http://micropoll.com/t/KEBQxZBHIl
Nit museus: http://micropoll.com/t/KEBQxZBHIm
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hey Jiveatfive!

A mi m'agradaria visitar el jardí dels cactus... l'he trobat a faltar dintre de l'enquesta, així com els jardins al costat de la carretera Miramar que també són macos.
I'd like to visit the cactus garden... I was missing it on the poll, as well as the garden next to the Miramar street which is nice too.

Com sigui, gràcies per generar les enquestes, espero que ens ajudin a organitzar-nos!
Any way, thanks for setting up the polls, hope they help to get organized!

SALUT i fins Dissabte!
Cheers and see you on Satuday!

EclecticBox
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jiveatfive »

Hola!

Vaig oblidar els jardins Costa i llobera amb els cactus, poden ser un gran tema a dibuixar. He afegit els jardins al mapa i a l'enquesta.
I forgot about "Costa i Llobera" cactus gardens, they can be a great subject for drawing. I've added both gardens in the map and the poll.

Els resultats aquí:
Poll results here:

Montjuic matí: http://micropoll.com/t/LEBQxZBHIl

museus: http://micropoll.com/t/LEBQxZBHIm
soleteus
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by soleteus »

Hi!
Será la primera vez que participo en sketchcrawl, soy bastante amateur, pero el plan es muy bueno. Os veré el sábado, a ver si me entero dónde quedamos. Ciauu!
Hola!
It´ll be my first sketchcrawl. Drawing / sketching is just my hobby, but the plan sounds great. I´ll see you on Saturday, I shall find out first where we are meeting. See u!
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

@ Jiveatfive: Gràcies per afegir-los, crec per a mi és un dels punts més interessants per visitar (i dibuixar) a Montjuic.

@ Soleteus: El nivel és lo de menos, lo que cuenta és disfrutar del dibujo y la compañia. De momento parece que la opción más razonable seria quedar en plaza España, haber si concretamos más el donde y el cuando.

A todods los demás: Propongo ir detallando la hora y sitio del encuentro, normalmente empezamos el dia a las 11 de la mañana y el sitio podria ser Plaza España, concretamente en los escalones delante de una de las torres venecianas. Quizás la de la derecha si mirás hacia Montjuic? Que os parece?
@Everyone else: I suggest we finalise details for the meeting, we usually start the day at 11 am, the place could be Plaza España at the steps of one of the venetian towers, maybe the one at the right if you looking to Monjuic??? What do you think???

Un saludo y hasta el Sábado!
Cheers and see you on Saturday!

EclecticBox
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Hi everyone!

En primer lloc, moltes gràcies Jordi pel temps i esforç que has dedicat en organitzar un itinerari! De veritat ets un crac.

A mi me gustan todos los lugares sugeridos. Creo que sólo puedo ir por la mañana y unas horas por la tarde. Así que a mi me vale lo que decidan los que van a dibujar hasta la noche. A mi me va bien la hora y lugar de encuentro (Gracias Eclecticbox)!

I like all the places suggested. But as I'm only going to be around for the morning and a bit of the afternoon, whatever the night time (museum) crawlers choose is fine by me. :)

Fins dissabte!
Dave
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Picnic?

Post by jiveatfive »

Una veritat universal: quan es té gana, es vol menjar.
A Montjuic no hi ha tanta densitat de bars o restaurants com al mig de la ciutat. Si no plou i estem a un parc, fer picnic no seria una mala idea. Entrepans, aigua, amanides, canapés, croquetes, patates, olives, vi ... el que vulgueu.

A universal truth: When ones is hungry, one wants to eat.
In Montjuic there is not the same density of bars and restaurants as in the city center. If it does not rain and we are in a park, a picnic would not be a bad idea. Sandwidches, water, salads, canapés, croquettes, wine, potatoes, olives ... anything you want.
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Another great idea! :thumbup:
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by yenya »

Hola a todos,

-the agreed meeting place is on the stairs of the right venetian tower (looking in direction Montjuic), Plaza Espanya at 11 am, right?

-i like the picnic idea! Hope the weather plays along http://www.eltiempo.es/barcelona.html . I´ll bring along some food.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

Greets!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennyadam

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”