BARCELONA, Spain

Saturday February 27 2010
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: BARCELONA, Spain

Post by yenya »

hi everyone!
Saturday was a terrific day and enjoyed meeting all of you. I`m posting my sketchcrawl results on my flickr page,
and as soon as i get an invitation to the sketchcrawl barcelona blog, i`m posting there as well. Since the next sketchcrawl
is far away in may and we`ve already discussed maybe meeting earlier..i`m suggesting late in march before easter..what do you think?

bueno, no tengo ganas de traducir todo esto, pero creo que todos entendéis inglés.

@sagarfornies: claro que sí!

Saludos, y hasta pronto!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennyadam
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jiveatfive »

Hi,

My second sketchcrawl, I enjoyed the experience immensely, and admired the talent of people around me, different styles, approaches. When you are sketching in silence, with other people around doing the same, somehow you feel relaxed, like "at home".

By the way, if someone misses a Staedler pigment liner 0.3, I've got it. Sorry, I had one very similar and took it without realising it was not mine. I'm a bit absentminded and use to either forget things, or STEAL them inadvertendy from other people!! Contact me and I'll give it back to you. Or if we meet again in march, I'll bring it.
yenya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by yenya »

It´s mine, I thought I´d lost it in the metro!
jiveatfive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jiveatfive »

yenya wrote:It´s mine, I thought I´d lost it in the metro!
I've sent you my e-mail in a private message, If it was a magic Staedler so that when using it I could draw like you, perhaps I would keep it.
But I'm afraid it's not the tool but the hand and the eye behind it. :)

Return to “26th World Wide SketchCrawl”