Bryan/College Station, Brazos Valley Area of Texas

Saturday February 27 2010
granny c
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Bryan/College Station, Brazos Valley Area of Texas

Post by granny c »

I'm so excited to hear about the next Sketch Crawl. I couldn't go out last time due to knee surgery, but I'm hoping that we can get a group and do something this time.
Anyone want to join me? I'd love to hear some suggestions, and see people all over the Brazos Valley doing the Sketch Crawl!
Cecelia
http://cecelia-throughmyeyes.blogspot.com/
Brazos Valley Sketchers on Facebook and Yahoo
joepomperello
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Bryan/College Station, Brazos Valley Area of Texas

Post by joepomperello »

have you heard anything about one in houston? lots of places we could go to and sketch. let me know if you know anything or maybe want to move yours out here. im in waller so its not far from you i think.
granny c
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Bryan/College Station, Brazos Valley Area of Texas

Post by granny c »

Okay, Brazos Valley Sketchers, let's meet about 9:00 a.m. on Saturday Feb. 27 at the Clara Mounce Library in downtown Bryan. We can decide then, where we want to work, if we have a group, etc. (This is the Bryan Public Library, but was recently renamed.) We could meet outside near the bell, if the weather is good. If it's too cold, let's meet at the front door. I told them that I didn't think we would need a meeting room. The librarian told me that some people do sit in the library and draw!
Previously, we met at the LaSalle Hotel coffee shop, but they are remodeling.
We can decide if we want to work as a group or go off on our own.
Just bring your sketching or journaling things and yourself, and any personal items you may need, like a hat,camera, stool, money for personal purchases, etc.
In Calvert, meet at Mud Creek Pottery on Main Street, if you would like to do the crawl there. Contact Sonny Moss at Mud Creek Pottery.
In Bryan, contact Greta at the Frame Gallery in downtown Bryan for more information.
I hope that we have a nice group this time!

Return to “26th World Wide SketchCrawl”