Los Angeles, CA - USA

Saturday April 11th 2009
PollyWally
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Los Angeles, CA - USA

Post by PollyWally »

Hey All!

This sounds great! It will be my first! I look forward to the event!

Paul
Funfetus
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Funfetus »

Well, what luck to happen upon this site only three days from the next sketchcrawl!

I'm looking forward to coming out. If I understand correctly, the plan is to meet up at Union Station at 1pm -- any particular place, or should I just keep an eye out for sketchbooks?
shihonakaza
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by shihonakaza »

Yes, we're meeting at Union Station, at the benches between main lobby and the tunnel.

See you this Saturday,

Shiho
monking
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by monking »

So it's settled. Start crawling with your pals wherever and whenever. Meet Union Station at 1:00, if you fancy, at the benches outside the tunnel at the back of the lobby. From there we'll split up, to crawl the most territory, and reconnoitre at Won Kok at 6:00 to share sketches and platters of food. Won Kok is at 210 Alpine St, two minutes walk from the Gold Line Chinatown station.

You can buy a day pass for $5.00 from any Metro Rail ticket machine. They take credit and debit cards as well as cash. I've never encountered the "zoning fees" mentioned above, and I suspect they apply only to long bus routes.

I'm looking forward to it so bad! The more the merrier. Let's make Metro know that it was crawled.
Ice-Cream Monster
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Ice-Cream Monster »

AWWW ... I have a full day painting workshop tomorrow ... wouldn't make it to the SketchCrawl this time. You guys have fun drawing!! I will try to sneak out to do some outdoor sketching during the break and post it on the forum. :lol:

Have a GREAT CRAWL!! Will catch up with the crawl next time!!
Satoshi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Satoshi »

It sounds great! I'll try making it but I have a project to work on and sleep is something I need to catch up.
S
John Juan
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by John Juan »

Paul,
Where you the one telling me at the crawl where I can get 2D Animation Training for cheap? I can't remember the place you were telling me about. If you could post it up that would be great. Thanks!

Sorry I had to leave so quickly everyone. I had another appointment. It was great meeting all of you.

-John the bald guy
jnatelowe
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jnatelowe »

Hey everyone,
I really enjoyed the sketchcrawl. Paul, Faris, Anastasia, Chris, Naomi, Shiho, Vivian, it was great meeting everyone (forgive me if I forgot anyone). So I guess we post our drawings here too? Well, here ya go:

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”