Bozeman, MT, USA

Saturday April 11th 2009
paul_heaston
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Bozeman, MT, USA

Post by paul_heaston »

Hi all,
I'm a drawing instructor at Montana State University in Bozeman, and an urban sketcher, and I'm putting out the word to anyone in Bozeman or the SW Montana area who might be interested in a sketchcrawl. A lot of my students are already interested, but I'd like anyone and everyone who might have an interest to post here, or message me on flickr, my blog, or send me an email at info@paulheaston.com. Bozeman may be small, but we have a fantastic artistic community and wonderful urban spaces to draw, and I hope to get a bunch of folks together and make sketchcrawling a regular thing!

I'd love to talk about where to draw, where to meet afterward, and sketchbooking/journaling in general.

Look forward to hearing from people,
Paul Heaston
paul_heaston
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Bozeman, MT, USA

Post by paul_heaston »

Alright, I've started a Facebook group and launched a Bozeman sketchcrawl blog. Both pages link back to this thread. We've also decided to meet at Wild Joe's Coffee on main street at 9am before the sketchcrawl if anyone would like to. We'll also meet there at the end of the day, at around 6pm. If anyone has any questions, you can ask them here, on the blog, or on the facebook group.

Paul
paul_heaston
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Bozeman, MT, USA

Post by paul_heaston »

I've arranged for SketchCrawl participants to meet at 4pm on the 11th in the Bozeman Public Library in the smaller meeting room. We'll have coffee and refreshments.

Of course, you can (and should) still continue the SketchCrawl following the meeting, and, if you're anti-social, you don't need to come to the meeting at all (although we'll all talk about you).

We'll also talk about documenting the SketchCrawl, possibly organizing an exhibition, and helping you post results on line if you choose.

Remember, anyone can participate! You don't have to RSVP-- we'd love to have lots of people come out!

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”