What really gets me...

Who or what makes you want to draw

Moderator: Gerald

Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

What really gets me...

Post by Charecua »

I dont even know who is he or she, since the page is in korean, but this place is really worth watching. Enjoy!

So much more to see: http://www.agasang.org/
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

... the first one is a rame from the motion-picture "Howl's Moving Castle" (jap. ハウルの動く城 hauru no ugoku shiro) - it's an animated one done by the Studio Ghibli from the year 2004, based on the childrens novel "Howl's Moving Castle" written by the British writer Diana Wynne Jones. Director was Hayao Miyazaki who also worked on "Spirited Away" (千と千尋の神隠し
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) ... so I suppose the first one is just not done by him ?

... maybe this is the way to find out about the person behind the pictures.
t.
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

My my, of course I know that's a fine fanart. I have that movie, the question here it's I do not know the name of the artist who made it. :cry:
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

sorry Charecua, I wasn't about to call you stupid ;-) I just got your question wrong ;-)
1.000 times I beg you pardon
thorsten
P.S. ... by the way, as i don't speak Spanish but German: what is the storry behind "Vielen danke"?
Charecua
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Charecua »

LOLz! Do not worry Pete, mein freund! Apology accepted. :D Ah... about that silly title in my blog, erhmm... well I felt compelled to say thank you to all those persons, whose friendship I treasure the most. And I start asking apologies to all for the little if not lame time I spend with them, included my family and little dog... a silly issue I know... but even when I'm damn busy I always keep them in my mind. That's it. In the end I say that my family is the responsable of being my inspiration on recent days.

The girl with the cervical collar is Magdiel, my sister, the one in the middle its me, the next is my little brother Daniel and the wonderful fairy is my mommeeeh! :D

PS.- Why in german... let's say that's a language I would like to learn.
PS2.- May I ask if I can link your blog to mine?
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

aah, thank you, Zoar, for that explanation!

Really neet idea of doing it that way - did the allready see your thank-you-pciture? Funny enough one of my friends wife is half Mexican/German. She is a teacher for German and Spanish. Maybe you could arrang some distance learning courses ;-)

And regarding your/my blog-linking: yes, I would be happy if you'd do so!

Good luck on you ongoing search for that drawer!! Anybody out there able to read that signs?

Return to “Inspirations”