Göteborg, Sweden [Result]

Saturday January 28th, 2017

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Tipulida
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Göteborg, Sweden [Result]

Post by Tipulida »

We where 4 people that gathered at the Gothenburg Museum of Natural History for a day of sketching.
As usually the museum was crowded with families, the volume get to you at the end of the day...

I started in a corner, a little to dark it turned out, I did not see what I was painting. So this beaver is an unhappy one, and the head of the wild boar, well yes ... it could have been better.
But these showcases are fun, they are allways full of small birds and other animals that belongs to the habitat :-)

I then found a better spot and draw this parade of birds, the showcase provided a bit of stability. Fur and feathers tend to be a bit to fluffy and loose to me sometimes.

Then it was time for a coffee break and we looked at each others drawings, and it turned out that everyone had been drawing birds. There are really lots of birds at the museum!

This skeleton made a good subject, also it was a place where I did not felt propped to the wall. People could actually go around me. Really fun to draw and paint, and I found a really good angle too :-)

Finnished the day with a Crane. Birds really know how to strike a good pose :-)
trevoredavies
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Göteborg, Sweden [Result]

Post by trevoredavies »

The bird sketches are very good,I will keep a close eye on Goteborg next time.
Trevor from down under in New Zealand. :thumbup:

Return to “54th World Wide SketchCrawl”