Madison, Wisconsin

Saturday April 23rd, 2016

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Madisonsketcher
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Madison, Wisconsin

Post by Madisonsketcher »

Local sketching group "Draw: Madison" will meet for the 51st WW Sketchcrawl on Saturday April 23rd from 10am to 3pm.

Meet at 10 am in the lobby of the Wisconsin Historical Museum, 30 N. Carrol St. We will then sketch where we choose on the Capitol Square where the weekly Farmers Market is held.

We will meet up again at noon in the Capitol rotunda on the main floor and go for lunch as a group. We will sketch again after lunch.

At 3pm meet up again in the lobby of Overture Center near the main entrance for group photo of sketches and sketchers.

Draw: Madison is a group of local sketchers who are committed to sketching from life what they see around them in our community. Anyone of any age or ability is welcome to join us. All you need is a pencil or pen and a sketchbook or some paper but some of us use watercolors, colored pencils, etc. If you are having difficulty finding us call Pat at 920 421-2623.
DrawnToCreate
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Madison, Wisconsin

Post by DrawnToCreate »

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to joining you tomorrow to sketch.

Is there a user group set up for the Madison, Wisconsin group? I was trying to post a picture but it didn't work. I was using the URL from a Walgreen's site. Is there a better site to upload photos to?

Thanks, Pat for all your work in organizing this local event!! We appreciate your effort, and your sketches are amazing.

C Mc
DrawnToCreate
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Madison, Wisconsin SketchCrawl April 23, 2016

Post by DrawnToCreate »

Thanks to all the organizers of SketchCrawl. This was a great way to spend part of the day.

Return to “51st World Wide SketchCrawl”