ATLANTA, GA (USA) [results added]

Saturday January 23rd, 2016

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

ATLANTA, GA (USA) [results added]

Post by debora »

We'll be meeting to sketch in Atlanta on the 23rd. Location/time to be decided and announced a few days before, when we have a clearer idea of the expected weather.

If you are interested in joining us, please reply so you can be part of the location decision and so we will know to look for you.
Last edited by debora on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: ATLANTA, GA (USA)

Post by debora »

The place for the sketchcrawl is Westview Cemetery, http://www.westviewcemetery.com/. We will meet at 10:00 am in front of the business office just inside the front entrance.

Although Saturday is expected to be OK for sketching, though a bit cold, we may get snow Friday night. If it is unsafe to drive, we will not meet. Atlanta is unsafe for driving whenever there is any snow or ice on the roads.
debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by debora »

It's too windy and cold for pleasant outdoor sketching. We are not meeting at the cemetery.
debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by debora »

Since we didn't meet to crawl, I went to a friend's house instead to participate in Ukrainian Easter egg making.
tnye
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: ATLANTA, GA (USA) [results added]

Post by tnye »

Super cold and windy (for Atlanta)…we had an evening sketch "crawl" in front of the wood stove. I'm working on drawings for my hickory project. This is Carya aquatica, water hickory. At least we got some sketching done!
Transferred onto watercolor paper…
Joan T
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: ATLANTA, GA (USA) [results added]

Post by Joan T »

Glad to see you both made the best of the day even though you couldn't meet. I did the same...sketching inside while our blizzard raged outside. Thanks for sharing what you did.

Return to “50th World Wide SketchCrawl”