COLCHESTER, UK - [Results]

Saturday January 23rd, 2016

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

COLCHESTER, UK - [Results]

Post by travelingsuep »

Come and join me sketchcrawling in Colchester.
Last edited by travelingsuep on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: COLCHESTER, UK - Results

Post by travelingsuep »

Yesterday afternoon, I arranged for the Colchester Sketchers to sketchcrawl at the bottom of the High Street. Tucked down a lane is the Coffee Cube café, which is where we arranged to meet. After a week that saw sleet and rain, we were amazed to have a blue sky and sunshine, so half of us sat outside to sketch the castle. Being the organiser, I spent more time talking than sketching at the meeting point, but did manage to spend half an hour on my sketch of the castle. Luckily, as the sun disappeared behind the clouds, it was time to move on.
Our second location was Hollytrees Museum, which is a museum of domestic life and childhood. Several of us were attracted by the Alice in Wonderland temporary exhibition.
Our final location was the new Tiptree Tearoom at the Minories Gallery. I think we were all so interested in each others sketches and having some tea, that nobody sketched there. Plus we lost Johnny as he was engrossed in the museum.
I hope to share some of the other sketches as they are posted in our group. (Sorry I didn't take any photos.
Sue
Swasky
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: COLCHESTER, UK - Results

Post by Swasky »

I want to see your drawings. Well done Sue!
bh yoo
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: COLCHESTER, UK - [Results]

Post by bh yoo »

Your schedule and site map posting is very impressive and your photo holding drawings too. :thumbup:
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: COLCHESTER, UK - [Results]

Post by travelingsuep »

By David

By Johnnie

I'm still waiting for others to share their drawings, so I can post here :(

Return to “50th World Wide SketchCrawl”