Saturday January 31st, 2015

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

m9fred
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
Austria

Vienna, Austria [Results]

Post by m9fred »

Around 9:30 we met at the monument "Marc Anton - Group" next to Vienna Secession.
Although is was sunny this morning we decided not to sketch at Naschmarkt (Vienna's most popular market) because of fierce wind and temperatures hardly above freezing point.

Vienna Secession

Marc Anton - Group

We had a short walk to Cafe Sperl, a traditional and historic Viennese café where we made some sketches and had coffee and pastries. It was the first time Andreas participated in a sketchcrawl and we spent more time chatting and showing our sketchbooks than drawing the interior decor of this wonderful café.
John hurried off after a quick sketch of a carambole billards table, unfortunately he has a tight schedule on Saturdays.

Later on Andreas and I walked to Hofburg Palace to sketch in Castle Garden.

Emperor Franz Joseph I.

Butterfly House in Castle Garden

AnSketchesW

John

m9fred

jaclyn
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Vienna, Austria [Results]

Post by jaclyn »

Thank you for sharing, Vienna. Thank you for the photos and information about your town. I would like to go to Vienna from a long time. Now, I know where to find a traditional and historic Viennese café, if I come.
:thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jaclyn
46e Camargue / Alpilles à ARLES [RESULTS]
Rands
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Rands »

Hi
M9fred: thank you for sharing our results. Your “franz josef 1st” is great! :thumbup:

cu
John Rands
jaclyn
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by jaclyn »

Thank you for your feedb back to our Arles results to...
I think it's possible I come in Vienna this year... My best wishes is going to a show at the Opera and spend time in a typical café close by the Wiener Staatsoper.
For Viena, it's possible it'll be this year. I hope to see a show at the Opera and spend time in typical café close by the Wiener Staatsoper.
Friendly
Jaclyn

Return to “46th World Wide SketchCrawl”