Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Tallahassee Florida USA CALL TO CRAWL

Post by markfletcher »

Hi Sketchcrawlers!
A reminder that the 46th Worldwide Sketchcrawl is Saturday Jan 31st.
I'll facilitate 9-5 at the Tallahassee Museum, where we'll meet for a group photo and lunch at the café; or you can draw on your own anywhere. If you are ill or can't get there, you can sketch in your own home, or anywhere if you want. If you need a ride send me a PM or email. The Tallahassee Museum has once again generously offered to give Sketchcrawlers free entry, but if you want free admission, you must pre-register as always; just send me a PM or email.
Please follow the "how to participate" instructions on the Worldwide Sketchcrawl page if you want to try post your own images. Or, after the event, John generously agreed to post your images on the page "Tallahassee [RESULTS]" which he will set up later, like he did July 2014.

MESSAGE FROM JOHN (aka Archy) in purple below :

Hi y'all, John here, and I'll be handling the public posting this time around, same as in July. So, quick as you can after the end of the day, send your files to
dosomecats@gmail.com
and I'll load them onto the sketchcrawl site. Give a nice title for each one if you want, or not. And if you have a personal website and you'd like me to include that in the posting (same as July), send me the link.
If you can, keep the file size at about 800x600 pixels each, that's a nice size for forum display. But of course if you want them displayed larger (or smaller) that's cool too, just tell me. If you're not up to resizing the files yourself, send them along full-size and I will shrink them down. But I've got a pretty good idea of who does and doesn't have the chops for that, so no slacking.

LET'S ENJOY OUR DRAWING DAY!
Thanks again, Tallahassee Museum, Jennifer and John!
Mark
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/markfletcher
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Re: Tallahassee Florida USA CALL TO CRAWL

Post by markfletcher »

Yes, Newbies, we are up and running and plan to meet at the 52 acres of Tallahassee Museum drawing paradise. If you don't see us when you scroll down, you have to go to page 2 to find us.
John will create a new page for our [RESULTS] after we draw on Sat Jan 31st! You can email JPGs of your sketches to him at dosomecats@gmail.com
Thanks again, John! :thumbup:
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/markfletcher

Return to “46th World Wide SketchCrawl”