Saturday January 31st, 2015

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

kjulin
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler
United States of America

Stevens Point, WI-46 WW SketchCrawl - 31 Jan 2015

Post by kjulin »

Looking forward to another SketchCrawl in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
We will meet up a couple of times during the day for those who would like to participate.
10:00 a.m. Emy Js
1:00 p.m. Coffee Studio
3:00 p.m. Emy Js Meet UP and share sketches.
We will post the sketches to this website. Looking forward to a good group out and about on Saturday, January 31, 2015!
As another post by Bournemouth describes our event activity- "This awesome day will be on Saturday January 31st, 2015. We could say between 10.00am and 18.00pm? Everyone can join and leave whenever they want and draw whatever they want!"
Kathe Julin
kjulin@uwsp.edu Let me know if you have any questions.
kjulin
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler
United States of America

Re: Stevens Point, WI-46 WW SketchCrawl - 31 Jan 2015

Post by kjulin »

I really enjoy looking at all of the other invites to SketchCrawls around the United States and the World.
I especially liked this one this morning, January 21, talking about the cold in January for some places - this one in France, which could be said for the same in Central Wisconsin. "Le sketchcrawl de janvier n'est pas le plus facile, il fait froid… mais dessiner un peu nous fera du bien, alors venez nous rejoindre!" -- Clermont-Ferrand, France
No matter what the weather, "drawing a little will do us good, so come join us!"
prairieboy543
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by prairieboy543 »

Friends in Stevens Point, if any of you happen to be down in MKE on the 31st (or any other time, really) let me know! I've been trying to organize a sketchcrawl here for three years (to no avail, unfortunately).
kjulin
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler
United States of America

Post by kjulin »

Hello Adam in Milwaukee, we will definitely spread the word for participants there. Good luck.
Central Wisconsin sketchers, if you are in Milwaukee on this weekend, let Adam know: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=12333

Return to “46th World Wide SketchCrawl”