Skärholmen, Sweden

Saturday April 19th, 2014

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

peteel
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Skärholmen, Sweden

Post by peteel »

I will go for a walk with a sketchpad in Skärholmen neighborhood of Stockholm, Sweden. Anybody want to come?
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Skärholmen, Sweden

Post by ninjoh »

I think I might join you! Do you have a time and place for meet-up? I´m free between say 11 and 16 or so.
Jag tror jag kan hänga på! Vad tänker du dig för tid och plats att träffas? Jag tror jag har tid mellan 11 och 16, ungefär.

/Nina
DavidMeldrum
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by DavidMeldrum »

Hi, I would like to join you this Saturday to sketch in suburbia. Time and place? :D
peteel
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by peteel »

Hello! How nice that you want to join! But I'm sorry I messed up and did not realize first that this date was on the Easter holiday, because now I planned to go away ... Sorry, I can't go on sketchcrawl in Skärholmen on Saturday although I really looked forward to it. Well if you and/or anyone else want to join another time I would like to go. Maybe you still want to go on Saturday or maybe pick another place as maybe I'm the only one actually living i Skärholmen? Anyway, have a nice sketchcrawl and hopefully there will be more opportunities.
DavidMeldrum
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by DavidMeldrum »

Hi, These things happen, no problem, we can meet another time. There is a group of sketchers who meet once a month in Stockholm, if you are interested please contact me via my blog.
I like the idea of Sketching in Skärholmen, so Nina or anyone else who is interested, see you Saturday. :wave:

/David
babidoba
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by babidoba »

Oh no, I completely missed today was sketchcrawling day. I was so eager to join you guys. I would love to join you next time you have sketchcrawl marathon.:D:D

David, you mention that you and other sketchers meet up once a month to draw, it sounded interesting. Is it a club one can join?:):)
DavidMeldrum
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by DavidMeldrum »

@babidoba

Hi, contact me via my blog on the contact page. We have a Facebook group so you will need to send me your FB details so I can search and invite you to be my friend, this is the only way to be invited into the group, through friends. Alternatively, search for me on facebook, try: david meldrum stockholm sweden.

Return to “43rd World Wide SketchCrawl”