How are you guys approching e sketchcrawl on that day??

How can we make the site and forum better?

Moderator: Gerald

rainboy
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

How are you guys approching e sketchcrawl on that day??

Post by rainboy »

Someone at another forum brought up a few questions tat I'm wondering too...

1.)What is it like, really?
I can't answer her tat coz I'd only done sketchcrawl alone before (unless u count an outing with school as one...) So... how r u guys gonna approach it tat day? Are u guys gonna meet up then each go his way & meet up say in 2hrs time before u go off to e next location or meet up at e end of e day to see wat each has done & chill out? Or....?

2) is there going to be a theme or sorts?
I'm thinking of doing a theme one actually... well, not too sure yet as I can't decide on e theme (I'm gonna throw this idea at e other forum & hopefully folks there will give suggestions, any suggestions here will be great too) ... Initially I thought maybe we can go for a spooky place crawl but I dun really know many spooky place (as a rule I avoid ‘em…). What do u guys think abt having a theme sketchcrawl? (Not meaning tat all of u guys have to do it too, juz asking advices for us here in Singapore) Will tat be a good/interesting idea or it'll juz be too restrictive?
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

good questions ...
I think it's really up to the group you're with ... The way I did it with friends in San Francisco we split up the whole day and got together at the end of it ...
but the idea of drawing for sometime in one area and then getting together and go to another area sounds pretty good. That way you end up with drawings of the same area from different people ... which is the best and most interesting thing I think ...
The only thing I am careful of when going out with a group is not to end up chatting with a friend instead of drawing ...

E
The Cure

yay, i finally post.

Post by The Cure »

I'm pretty sure "Sketch Crawl Victorville" will pretty much consist of just me. And I'll surely be stuck at home, as I'm gettin' my wisdom teeth pulled a couple days before. If that is indeed the case, i'll make the most of it by drawing everything in the house :D.

Hopefully I'll get to go to the mall or something, but I don't know if that'll work out.

-ERS
zironu
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by zironu »

I plan to drive somewhere crowded, with lots of businesses up and down the streets. Then, I plan to meet my friend for lunch, and draw with him until his lunch break ends. Then, it's some more driving to interesting locations to sketchcrawl for the rest of the day. :)
BuddytheRat
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by BuddytheRat »

Me and my friend might just wander around in the fields/forests and stuff near my house and draw the stuff there.

Return to “Suggestions Box”