Join us in San Francisco for the 40th WWSKcrawl

Saturday July 13th, 2013

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

WestCoastUSk
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Join us in San Francisco for the 40th WWSKcrawl

Post by WestCoastUSk »

Announcing the "1st Annual West Coast Urban Sketchers Sketchcrawl," July 12 - 14, in the San Francisco Bay Area.

This event will offer any and all urban sketchers anywhere throughout the world, who for whatever reasons, were not able to attend the Barcelona Symposium, a chance to meet new people, and to enjoy group sketching and socializing in the fabulous San Francisco Bay Area, located on the West Coast of the United States.

No fees, no workshops, the event is designed for meeting with new people and friends, and sketching all day on Saturday, the "40th World Wide Sketchcrawl," in the city where Enrico Casarosa gave birth to the "World Wide Sketchcrawl," San Francisco.

Check out the UPDATED SCHEDULING on our blog for information regarding the "1st Annual West Coast Urban Sketchers Sketchcrawl" in the San Francisco Bay Area. http://wcuskskcrawl.blogspot.com
Last edited by WestCoastUSk on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neywang
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Join us in San Francisco for the 40th WWSKcrawl

Post by neywang »

on July 13, the plan is meeting at the Ferry Building and come back at the same spot to share our sketches. All the Sketchers (USKers and Sketchcrawlers) from bay area are welcome to join this event. It's free and we can share our loves of the city to lots of out-of-state USKers. :thumbup:

*I'll be there! :)*
WestCoastUSk
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by WestCoastUSk »

July 12th: Friday evening in Berkeley. Meet up at the Golden Bear Inn: 5pm

July 13th: Saturday - BART with us, or simply meet up with us, at the Ferry Building on the large traffic island directly in front of the Ferry Building at 10am, Saturday, and plan for a long, marathon day of sketchcrawling in the city. Enrico Casarosa has been invited to attend.

July 14th: Continued sketching in and around Lake Merritt with the San Francisco Bay Area Urban Sketchers.

See the blog for details: http://wcuskskcrawl.blogspot.com
Last edited by WestCoastUSk on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grayshoe
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by grayshoe »

Thanks to the East Bay Urban Sketchers for helping to organize this event, Jana Bouc and Cathy McAuliffe. Thanks also to Ney Wang for her assistance.

I'm looking forward to being there for all the festivities, including the sketchcrawl being planned in Oakland on Sunday, the 14th.

Jim Bumgarner
grayshoe
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by grayshoe »

I will be attending all three days of this event: first Friday at the Golden Bear Inn in Berkely, all day Saturday in San Francisco, and Sunday at the Oakland event.

If you want more information, click here: http://wcuskskcrawl.blogspot.com
grayshoe
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by grayshoe »

At last count we have close to 90 artists who have reported they plan to attend.

Hope to see all of them there!!
janabouc
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by janabouc »

I'll be there for all three days. It's going to be so much fun!!!
Jana
JCTrujillo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JCTrujillo »

I wish I could make it out for all 3 days, but I think I'm just going to make it out for WWSC. I'm hoping it'll be one of the nice sunny days we've been getting lately.
JCTrujillo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JCTrujillo »

I'm thinking we can meet up at the end at 4:30 in front of Vaillancourt Fountain.
jamie
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jamie »

thanks everyone for organizing! I'll be there on Saturday.

Return to “40th World Wide SketchCrawl”