Could we do a 38th sketchcrawl online, is it possible?

Saturday January 19th 2013

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

PVillarrubia
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
Spain

Could we do a 38th sketchcrawl online, is it possible?

Post by PVillarrubia »

(First, excuse my english and if this post does not seem relevant)

Objective: To label our post and photos of the 38 Sketchcrawl with tag #live38SKTC or adding (live38SKTC) after the title.

Amparo, a fellow Urban Sketchers Spain raises the possibility of a "live sketchcrawl" exploiting the possibilities of mobile and internet tablets that allow us to upload our pictures almost instantly and view those of others. Amparo proposal http://devueltaconelcuaderno.blogspot.c ... ve_15.html is uploading your group pictures and your sketchbooks sketches to your usual blog, Flickr, Twitter or web, adding (live38SKTC) after the title.

That would allow us, using search engines, or Twitter or Flickr tags, locate almost instantly and simultaneously the 38 Sketchcrawl sketches worldwide.

Do you see it possible?

19 enero (live38SKTC) por amparotarte, en Flickr
juanmjosa
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Could we do a 38th sketchcrawl online, is it possible?

Post by juanmjosa »

Good idea, I am a pretechnologic man, but it sounds cool, and it could be a great help for the lonely sketcher!

Juan
PVillarrubia
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
Spain

Re: Could we do a 38th sketchcrawl online, is it possible?

Post by PVillarrubia »

Well ... "my joy in a well", we say here.
I do not know if it will work ...
To test, I'm labeling my drawings and adding (live37sktc) to my blog post and photos of the october 37th sketchcrawl, and neither Google nor Yahoo have found nothing.

It seems that only Flickr and Twitter search have found photos tagged with live37sktc.

Anyway ... we are newbies ... might lag enough that the Google index, so I think it is best to add the label live38sktc to Flickr and Twitter.

Pues… mi gozo en un pozo, que decimos por aquí.
No sé si va a funcionar…
Para hacer una prueba, estoy etiquetando mis dibujos y añadiendo (live37sktc) a las fotos y post del 37º Sketchcrawl, y ni google ni yahoo encuentran nada.

Parece que solo los buscadores de Flickr y Twitter encuentran las fotos etiquetadas con live37sktc.

En fin… somos novatos… puede que tarden bastante en que Google las indexe, así que creo que lo mejor será añadir la etiqueta live38sktc a Flickr y a Twitter.

Return to “38th World Wide SketchCrawl”