Jakarta, Indonesia (result)

Saturday October 13th 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

jojo-kusnadi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Jakarta, Indonesia (result)

Post by jojo-kusnadi »

Hai everyone, introduced, I Johana Kusnadi. But just call me Jojo. I'm from Jakarta,Indonesia :thumbup:

first, sorry if my english language so bad, lol.

This is the first time in my sketchcrawl experience. I was invited by my friend. Because it is quite far from home, at first I felt lazy. but he was very kind to me. I finally joined. The day was October 13, 2012 and our goal is Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. That day we gathered six. and it turned out the day was very enjoyable, even for the first time, I get a lot of sketches lively.

first we met three of us and while we were waiting for another friend started drawing in front of the national museum.

after that, 1 of our friends come. while waiting for the other 2 friends, all four of us still sketch

and two friends finally came. very exciting, previously I only knew one of them, that day I add some friends. then we get into the national museum and drawing there

after that, we eat some food and go to museum air tawar . many fish at there

very tired but all of them fave fun :thumbup:
miriam
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Jakarta, Indonesia (result)

Post by miriam »

great sketches Jojo, very beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!
mimisaquarelles.blogspot.com
CSLewisNarnia
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CSLewisNarnia »

Nice pictures, Jojo! :D

I really like the fourth one; the angle is really nice! I really like the details on the poles.

-CSLN
Icon by me.
Every time I think of a quote or witty comment to put here, the quote is not so spectacular and the comment is not so witty.
Lola
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Lola »

Well done JoJo - some great sketches there and good you made new friends too
noomie
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by noomie »

Hi Jojo! Love the sketches! It was my first time as well, thanks for making the thread. :D I had a great time sketching there! Here are a few of mine as well from my first sketchcrawl. (Sorry I don't know how to make it smaller)

Sketching at Museum Indonesia, outside and inside with its artifacts. One of them is my friend.

The fish museum! I love fishes.

Return to “37th World Wide SketchCrawl”