Hamilton, Ontario, Canada [RESULTS]

Saturday July 14th 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Hamiltonian
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada [RESULTS]

Post by Hamiltonian »

On a beautiful day here is southern Ontario, I felt like the Maytag repair man. Even though I had promoted the event, I was the only one. Argh! Regardless, it was 5 very pleasant and productive hours -- even though my chair was stolen while I had my back turned. James St. N. has many small galleries, so that was an added bonus.

OpeningStuff by SkipperDave, on Flickr
This collection was drawn as I waited for anyone else who was going to join me for the Sketchcrawl.

LighthouseFishMarket by SkipperDave, on Flickr
A most popular place on James St. any Saturday morning. The owner of the Lighthouse Fish Market wanted to buy this sketch right out of the book, but wants to see the painting once it's done.

DunasVerdeCafe by SkipperDave, on Flickr
I did this before the cafe opened. Once opened, there were bright red umbrellas in the seating area. Awesome!

CafePlant by SkipperDave, on Flickr
While I ate I drew.

BreakfastRemnants by SkipperDave, on Flickr
Remnants of a coffee and Portugese donut.
CaffeFaema by SkipperDave, on Flickr
While this is a very interesting building, this sketch is just part of the building. Interesting thing about the front corner is that the brickwork is columnular.
Last edited by Hamiltonian on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
bh yoo
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada [RESULTS]

Post by bh yoo »

Enjoyed your beautiful drawings on James St and sorry for the stolen chair. But you were rewarded with nice works. :clap: :thumbup: :)

Return to “36th World Wide SketchCrawl”