Saturday April 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Sonia_Sulaiman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Windsor, Ontario, CANADA [RESULTS]

Post by Sonia_Sulaiman »

Hello everyone! :wave:

This is my first time posting, just registered today. I'm honoured to be taking part in the SketchCrawl this year. I did not have a lot of time, so my sketch was a bit hurried but it was a lot of fun, and so relaxing. I'm definitely going to do it again :D

You can read the story behind this sketch here: http://adaraworkshop.blogspot.ca/2012/0 ... crawl.html

-Sonia
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Windsor, Ontario, CANADA [RESULTS]

Post by travelingsuep »

Welcome Sonia. Thanks for sharing your sketch.

Please be careful I di my first sketchcrawl 3 years ago and it's addictive, whether alone or with others.
Sonia_Sulaiman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Sonia_Sulaiman »

Thanks for the warm welcome.
travelingsuep wrote:Please be careful I di my first sketchcrawl 3 years ago and it's addictive, whether alone or with others.
Ha! They should have a picture on the homepage for this site: "WARNING: Sketching may be habit forming" :lol:
WindsorSketchCrawl
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by WindsorSketchCrawl »

Windsor has actually participated a few times. Somehow I lost my username. I tried to post here last week, but I could not contact anyone to get my user name. So I started another account under a new email address, as the board would not let me use my current email address. >.< Thanks Sonja for starting this thread. I will post more photos soon.
WindsorSketchCrawl
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by WindsorSketchCrawl »

35th International Sketch Crawl - Brrrrr! Staying warm. by photographerpainterprintmaker, on Flickr

The view from my toasty warm car. by photographerpainterprintmaker, on Flickr

35 International Sketch Crawl. Dieppe Park/Detroit River from the Windsor Side. by photographerpainterprintmaker, on Flickr

The sketch crawl started out cold, (-1 C or 30 F) cloudy, and breezy (26 km/h or 16m/h out of the north). Brrrr. When I left it was partly cloudy, a balmy 7 C or 44 F with winds at 30 Km/h or 18 Mp/h out of the NE. It’s no wonder everyone left early. I managed to find a cozy spot though… in my car! I actually think I got a lovely sketch out of what would have been a lost day.

The count for participants at the end of the day was six. I'm going to try to round up photos of all the sketches.
anneF38
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by anneF38 »

Welcome Sonia ! Thanks for your kind message on my post (my english is not so good as your french is :))
I definitively agree with travelingsuep ! I also started my first sketchcrawl in novembre 2009, and now I look foward the next every time !
:crazy:
takeru
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by takeru »

Sonia,thank you for your impression. I like your sketch!
WindsorSketchCrawl,tender colors,I like it.
(Sorry,I'm not good at English)
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Oh, that's great to see a new crawler! welcome and see you again and again and .... :)
Sonia_Sulaiman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Sonia_Sulaiman »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

Return to “35th World Wide SketchCrawl”