Chico, CA US (results)

Saturday April 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Otay0187
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Chico, CA US (results)

Post by Otay0187 »

Unfortunately, I was by myself on this journey so I took my travels around our small city to the fountain plaza and my art building. I suffered through one drawing on this hot and humid day at the plaza and luckily my fellow classmates were around the art building to be captured. Ours is a small college city so everything is a simple bike ride away. It was actually a change from the weather a couple days ago from the 60 degree weather to the high 80 degrees, note this is fahrenheit. It was not a pleasant experience for the first half of the day being quite gross and having dampened paper but we sketchers get things done correct? This is my first time posting and doing this so treat me well. Also, I give thanks to Enrico Casarosa for creating this wonderful site. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy these by Otay0187:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77473928@N05/

This was done on a smaller notebook than the others.

This was on a different camera and my first picture, I didn't like it quite as much as the others.
debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Chico, CA US (results)

Post by debora »

Those are beautiful! I particularly feel inspired by the Classroom #3 page. Hope you can talk some of these friends into sketchcrawling with you next time.
Otay0187
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Chico, CA US (results)

Post by Otay0187 »

Thanks a lot Debora, it means a lot to me for your response. After seeing all these other sketchers, it makes me want to up my game even more. And yes, I'll be planning to get a group next time instead of being a bit last minute :wink:

Return to “35th World Wide SketchCrawl”