Melbourne, Australia

Saturday April 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

clarechad
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Melbourne, Australia

Post by clarechad »

Hi, sketch fanatics. All those who would like to meet up for a Melbourne CBD sketch fest on the official sketchy day of Sat, April 21, meet us under the clocks at Flinders Street Station (specifically the Glen Waverley line clock) at midday. Bring a picnic lunch if you'd like. I think we will be able to spot each other with our sketchbooks in hand. We'll sketch the afternoon away at multiple locations - wherever our whims take us.

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,

clarechad
katrina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Melbourne, Australia

Post by katrina »

Thanks, clarechad. Count me in - I'll be under the clocks with my sketchbook in hand.
sboxle
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by sboxle »

Awesome! I'm keen.

I'm not exactly sure where the clocks are but I'll figure it out... Are they outside the train station? (ie. We don't need to get a ticket to access the meeting place, is that correct?)

My phone number is 0401 660 286.
If you guys are willing to post numbers it could be helpful for people arriving late. Hopefully I'll be able to find it with ease, so others are welcome to contact me.

Cheers,
Simon
clarechad
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by clarechad »

Hi Simon! Yay for another keen sketcher!

Here's a photo of Flinders Street Station with the meeting place picked out in a red oval. It's not in the part where you need tickets.

I'm thinking we should wait around for people for a wee while so everyone can make it. If you guys think we should have a secondary meeting place for people who'd like to join us a couple of hours later, we can certainly do that.

I'm so stoked for Saturday! I hope the weather is going to play nice.
sboxle
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by sboxle »

Thanks for the pic, Clare! Super helpful.

See you Saturday.

Return to “35th World Wide SketchCrawl”