Brisbane, Australia.

Saturday April 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Brisbane, Australia.

Post by Shello »

Hi, just starting the Brisbane thread for a Sketchcrawl on the 21st of April!D Sketchcrawler Yen Trinh has made some great plans for starting our crawl at Southbank then proceeding over the bridge to UQ and into the Botanic gardens. Times are rough at the moment, but we'll consolidate them soon. Looking forward to this variety of places, buildings, people and trees to draw!
asuka
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Brisbane, Australia.

Post by asuka »

Shello

I should be in Brisbane that weekend. I walk along South bank quite frequently so I might meet you in the botanic gardens. I might head from the storey bridge along the walkway passed customs house and cliffs and catch up with you in the gardens?

Let me know of your plans or where you might stop for lunch and I'll work it in with you.

page 12 by Asuka *, on Flickr

Thanks
Asuka
Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Shello »

Hi Asuka!
Lovely to meet you!
Such beautiful drawings/watercolours! Fantastic! We will be consolidating the map and times and route today!D
So for everyone else too, the map will be posted here and on the Brisbane Sketchcrawl page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brisbane- ... 8574555429. Looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing some familiar faces! Standby.

Cheers

Shello
asuka
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by asuka »

Sorry Shello

I have to be away for work on the weekend of the Sketchcrawl.
I am looking forward to the results and catching up with you at the next one.

Kind regs
Asuka
jmb57
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jmb57 »

sorry shello, previous plans that weekend, but hope to get out some time over the weekend.
have a great day!!!!
janine
Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Shello »

Hi Asuka and Jmb57, No worries!D Thanks! Just post up your drawings on the results page! Great to hear from you guys and I will look forward to maybe catching up sometime in the future!

For all Sketchcrawlers attending on the day, you can RSVP and download the map on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brisbane- ... 8574555429.

If you are not on Facebook:
Here is also a direct link to the Jpeg of the map of the planned drawing circuit and times:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... e=1&ref=nf
You can then right click on the map, save and and download from there. Hope that helps! Check out the Facebook page anyway, as it is public and you can some more contributions. It's going to be a fun Sketchcrawl! We've got a small group going now, thanks to the fine efforts of two new members you'll meet at the Sketchcrawl! See everyone there!D

Return to “35th World Wide SketchCrawl”