Brisbane, Australia - RESULTS

Saturday July 23rd 2011
sboxle
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Brisbane, Australia - RESULTS

Post by sboxle »

Over the day 5 sketchers met up at South Bank in Brisbane for a bit of pen to paper. I'm just visiting Brisbane for a week so it was a great opportunity to meet some local talent and just have a casual draw in the sun. Cheers to Michelle for organising and it was a pleasure to meet the other guys. Here are a few of my pages:

Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Brisbane, Australia - RESULTS

Post by Shello »

Thanks Simon!D What you wrote resonates with my emotions! As does the anthrophomorphosing of veges! Thanks so much for taking the time to turn up and share your good company on your busy trip. I had a great day, hanging out and drawing with you guys and youv'e given me lots of food for thought.....and I don't just mean veges......I'm still blown away how all of these fantastic drawings just kept appearing so easily across your pages, and I love seeing all this humour and thinking as well as clear observation! Thanks for starting the thread and posting, too! You guys have given me lots to think about ! Some of my compiled drawings are below.
Lola
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Lola »

Good people drawings, love the children ones especially
TamIris
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by TamIris »

Hi Guys

Love your drawing! My Name is Tam and I'm located in Brisbane. I also participated in SketchCrawl on the Saturday and thought I'd post my stuff. I had a lot of fun its such a great Idea. Look forward to meeting you next SketchCrawl. Cheers
Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Shello »

Hi Tam!
Sorry so late getting back to you! Glad to meet you! Nice drawings, and so glad you enjoyed the day! Thanks for posting and hope to meet you on the 33rd for the next Sketchcrawl.

Return to “32nd World Wide SketchCrawl”