Denver, CO, USA

Saturday July 23rd 2011
Stigall
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Denver, CO, USA

Post by Stigall »

Hi SketchCrawlers!

Getting in a little late here, but we will be SketchCrawling in the Mile High City for #32!

This time around I would like to start us of in the Highlands neighborhood. We'll meet at one of my favorite places - Little Man Ice Cream. http://littlemanicecream.com/ There is free parking right across the street from Little Man at Hirshom Park. Looking towards downtown from this location gives a lovely view of the skyscrapers and a wonderful place for intitial sketching (I have always wanted to sketch from this spot). From here we'll head down and take the bridge over I-25 and head into Commons Park and pick our route from there.

Let's all meet up at 10am and get a couple hours of sketching in before finding a lunch stop.

Remember to bring your favorite sketching supplies and be prepared for any of the variety of weather Denver has been throwing at us this summer! Water for the heat and hydration and a raincoat or umbrella for those sudden downpours... :shock:

Looking forward to seeing everyone out to sketch!

~Jim
Dusty Patches
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Denver, CO, USA

Post by Dusty Patches »

Is this meet still on?
Stigall
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Denver, CO, USA

Post by Stigall »

Denver did meet for this! We had a good turnout and I have collected sketches from a few people. I have just not had a chance to set them up online and get a results thread started. I have been swamped since the 23rd! I'll try and get this up later this week. ~J

Return to “32nd World Wide SketchCrawl”