Saturday July 23rd it is!

Saturday July 23rd 2011
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Saturday July 23rd it is!

Post by enrico »

Mark your calendars ... July 23rd it is!

Just like last summer, we set the SketchCrawl day on the same date on which the friends at Urban Sketchers are gonna hold their yearly gathering.
This year they are meeting in Lisbon!
Details for that event here: http://symposium.urbansketchers.org/

For the rest of you SketchCrawling around the World, tell us where you'll be joining in the drawing fun!!!

Lastly: I've been asked to set dates for the rest of the year in advance.
So here goes: the 33rd World Wide SketchCrawl will be held on October 15th 2011.
(Note - I won't make a topic for it on the forums until we are done with the 32nd)

Cool, let me know if you have any questions!

Take care everyone and great job again on the 31st World Wide SketchCrawl/fundraiser! We raised more than $5000 for Japan disaster relief!

Enrico
mzsketchusa
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Saturday July 23rd it is!

Post by mzsketchusa »

Enrico
Thanks for the next 2 Sketchcrawl dates. It really helps to have the dates well in advance for those of us who organize the events. It is great that the July date intersects with the Lisbon Urbansketcher workshop. The cross-fertilazation of our two groups is good for both.
Thanks for for all your efforts.
WilliamA113
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by WilliamA113 »

What do we actually do with the drawings Enrico? Are we supposed to mail them to you? Scan them in and e-mail you them? Thanks :thumbup:
fogdog gallery
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by fogdog gallery »

Hello all! I've just opened a new art gallery called fogdog gallery in Arlington, Washington. I'm starting to put the word out on the upcoming SketchCrawl so hopefully we'll have some attendance. If anyone has any sage words of advice on how to get this started in my town, please feel free to contact me at claire@fogdoggallery.com. Thanks so much and I'm really looking forward to this event!
Raudy
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Raudy »

Hi Claire! Hope you get some folks to the sketch crawl tomorrow. I've been leading one in Fredericksburg VA for the past few times and usually get about 4-5 folks. I just send out an email to every artist I know. Tomorrow will probably be fewer because of the heat but I'll be out and about at 9 then maybe find an air-conditioned restaurant or go to the library. If you'd ever like to join our group, check us out at Fredericksburg, VA in the forum. I try to post a note as soon as they announce the date for the crawl. It's 100 degrees here right now (121 heat index!!!).
Paula (Raudy)

Return to “32nd World Wide SketchCrawl”