Stockholm, Sweden

Saturday April 16th 2011 - Earthquake & tsunami emergency Benefit
jazoo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Stockholm, Sweden

Post by jazoo »

Hi!

I've never participated in Sketchcrawl, so I guess now is the time Are there any other sketchers in the Stockholm area that would join me?

Hej!

Jag har aldrig gjort en Sketchcrawl, men tycker att det vore väldigt kul att vara med efter att ha kikat på den här sidan i säkert ett par år utan att få ändan ur vagnen. Så - finns det några fler tecknare i Stockholmsområdet som vill hänga på?

/Johanna
baby_burd
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by baby_burd »

Sounds good, I would be interested in joining you, when and where?

Kim
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by ninjoh »

Yes! I´m in. When and where do we meet?

/Nina
MattiasA
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MattiasA »

I will try to participate as well. open for suggestions
baby_burd
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by baby_burd »

I am new to Stockholm, so not sure where to suggest.
Are there any markets taking place in town at weekends!?
Saturday is best for me.
jazoo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jazoo »

Good to see that there is some interest! This will be my first sketchcrawl, so I don't know what would be a good place for it. Any suggestions? Hopefully we'll get good weather so we can be outdoors for at least part of the day! :thumbup:
jazoo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jazoo »

Hi!
Somthing came up, so I have someplace I need to be in the morning, so for me it would be best if we could meet around one or so. Or if you guys meet up and I join you later.

Again, I would love suggestions fo a place! A café? Museum? Park? Or we could meet at, like, "spottkoppen" at centralstationen and then take it from there?

I'll pm all of you that have replied in this thread with my phone number during the day so that we can get in touch.

/Johanna
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by ninjoh »

I would like to suggest something "cozier" than spottkoppen and the area around Centralstationen. There is so much traffic and shopping there, and there aren´t so many nice cafés either.
What do you guys say about meeting at Medborgarplatsen, for example at the stairs of Medborgarhuset, and then move on towards Katarina Bangata, walk towards Nytorget in the end? That way we´d meet at a place that is easy to get to with the subway, and walk around in a nice area with almost park-like surroundings, cozy cafés (that serve both food and coffee, so everyone can grab what they want when we pause), and different views to draw - people, stores, houses, trees, roadsigns... Not too much traffic either.
Wherever we decide to meet, I will probably be there around noon, but I´ll just draw some until you guys show up! :)

Tar det på svenska också, bara för att:
Vad sägs om att ses på Medborgarplatsen, på trappan till Medborgarhuset, t.ex., och sen gå mot Katarina Bangata bort mot Nytorget och teckna längs vägen? Då har man en rätt skiftande miljö med olika sorters motiv att fånga, och inte alltför mycket trafik. Bra caféer med både lunch och fika. Sen kan man ta en buss från Nytorget när vi avslutar för dagen.
Låter som en bra idé att skicka telefonnummer till alla som svarat på listan, så vi kan få tag på varandra i morgon!

/nina
CharM
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CharM »

Hi,
I'm up for this too- and Medborgarplatsen sounds good. I've got family visiting this weekend but should be able to sneak off for an hour or two! If you're getting there at 12 Nina I might join you then...
Charlotte
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by ninjoh »

Ok, I´ll be there by 12 then! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, hope you all can make it! I´ll send my telephone number to the rest of you, via email or this forum´s Private messages, since I will not be able to keep an eye on this forum any more before tomorrow morning. Don´t hesitate to send me an sms or give me a call if you need to find us tomorrow!

/nina
jazoo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jazoo »

Great suggestion Nina!

I have some family obligations in the morning, but I'll try to get in to town as soon as I can, probably around one or two pm. I have Ninas number and will call her when I'm on my way!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!
/Johanna
baby_burd
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by baby_burd »

Looking forward to it - see you tomorrow!

Return to “31st World Wide SketchCrawl”