Berlin, Germany

Saturday October 16 2010
RedIslandPhil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Berlin, Germany

Post by RedIslandPhil »

Hi Berliners,
I've recently arrived in Berlin and have stumbled across this fabulous thing called SketchCrawl - Is anybody sketching in Berlin on the 16th? I've been enjoying looking at people's sketches from previous events so it's time to get out there myself!
Phil
catalina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Berlin, Germany

Post by catalina »

Ey! Phil!
I don't know why this group looks like decreasing!!! :(
Normally it is Olga who organise it, I think. So, is it Sunday or Saturday? now i am not sure. What is the idea for sketching? city zentrum, Oktober colours? Ideas? I will like to join the sketchcrawl for a while too!!!
Where is everybody? if not we can say a point and hour for meeting?
RedIslandPhil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by RedIslandPhil »

Hi Catalina,
Good to hear from you; yes, I think some people are out of town this weekend and won't be able to attend. I think the sketchcrawl is Saturday 16th if you wan to meet up. For autumn colours the Botanical Gardens is great, with inside spaces in the glasshouses if the weather is too cold and wet but it is 6 euros to get in which may be a problem. I don't know the city so well yet so I don't know good inner locations we could go to but i'm going to ask a couple of Berlin resident tomorrow for ideas and i'll post them on here - any thoughts Catalina? Lets keep in touch this week and see what comes up. I'm looking forward to it, it's my first one, ahh, so should be fun. :D
Sorry, i'm only English speaking at the moment :oops:
Cheers
Phil
catalina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by catalina »

I answered yesterday but my words doesn't appear! hmm strange!

I said it depends totally in the weather, if it is sure the weather will be ok we can meet too in by Treptower, it is very nice and next to the Center, btw where do you live more or less? by west or East?
But I will still thinking for a good place...
If the weather will be rainy, I won't have any joy to make the sketchcraw! :O then I prefer to do some things at home :))!

So we speak tomorrow or Friday, send me an email with your telefone Number just in case!
Cheers!

catalina
RedIslandPhil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by RedIslandPhil »

OK, yeah, let's see how the weather will go - the forecast is not looking good at the moment but it keeps changing. I live in Schöneberg but happy to travel to most places, Treptower, or I thought of the old market hall in Kreuzberg which is quite interesting and has an exhibition on at the moment too. Anyway, lets catch up Friday and see if the weather is going to help us along 8)
Phil
catalina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by catalina »

Ah! that could be good beacuse when it is raining we can go inside!
is it the little near Görtlizer Bahnhof? or which one?
if it is not nice we can just meet a while for a coffe and a bit sketching in a warm place... I was thinking in Museums but Saturday and rainy, will be too full! : but may be good for sketching people... keine Ahnung! :)
we see tomorrow what happens! but Kreuzber is good to me :) I live close to ! :))
RedIslandPhil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by RedIslandPhil »

Yes, that's it, near Görlizer Bahnhof, it currently has an exhibition going on called Schnell und Schmutzig which is quite fun and with the exhibition, old market hall architecture and people coming and going it could be a good venue for sketching. The weather forecast is quite horrid at the moment for Saturday, so we can speak Saturday morning and see how it's all looking. I was there last weekend is beautiful autumn sunshine, it was lovely, ah well...
Cheers,
Phil
olkazavr
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by olkazavr »

Hi guys,
I am glad you are meeting, will look forward to see your sketches. Warm wishes from Fuerte Ventura! I am staying here on Sketchcrawl day.
Cheers,
Olga
my blog
Sketchcrawl adventures: my blog-->sketchcrawl

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”