Munich, Germany [RESULTS]

Saturday July 31 2010
textiledreamer
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Munich, Germany [RESULTS]

Post by textiledreamer »

Ok, the weather was fine this time, so we finally managed to go to the Olympic Park. There were four SketchCrawlers this time, picture hopefully to follow.
Here are my sketches:

There was a Fun Fair on the open area in front of the Olympic Stadium, which I drew while sitting on a little hill overlooking the scene:

We were also able to get inside the stadium, thanks to an outdoor fair that was taking place. This sketch was done while sitting under the famous tent roof, looking outside at the Olympic Tower:

Hope the other Sketchers will check in as well and show their work.

Constanze
zurika
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Munich, Germany [RESULTS]

Post by zurika »

I just learned about Sketchcrawl from another blogger; I'm so excited to see that there are participants in Munich! Hope to join you for the next one.
textiledreamer
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by textiledreamer »

Oh, welcome to the mad world of SketchCrawl, then! Hope you'll be able to join us next time, it's loads of fun!

Constanze
m9fred
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
Austria

Post by m9fred »

Vivid colors on the fun fair and courageous attempt to depict a view through the tent roof!

Manfred
canlup
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by canlup »

Because of a vacation trip immediately after the Sketchcrawl I get around only now to post one of my sketches: The swimming stadium of the 1972 Olympics with the tent-like roof. The television tower and the BMW car factory headquarter building are in the background.
Wolfgang

Return to “28th World Wide SketchCrawl”