TORONTO, ON, Canada [Results]

Saturday July 31 2010
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

TORONTO, ON, Canada [Results]

Post by Morrys »

Please help, Flickr has changed and I don't know anymore how to post the image with it ( did this after advices to use my blog page)....
It was a short day as you can see by the image,these has been an accident (and not only on the sketch album).
Today Tazy and Cayle were not in town, and is also a long weekend here in Canada, which just mean "Cottage weekend". But anyway we got a new entry, The Clarke, which wanted to experiment this drawing marathon.
At the end we also went to the Caribana, a sort of Brazilian carnival of Caribbean people, hoping to be able to sketch something there, but was just impossible thing to see by the street, with high fences and not a real parade, just people in costume lined up very far from people view, to get to the paid show in a stadium.
Anyway, I wish there were more people interested in the sketchcrawl here in Toronto.
Enrico, quelli che non vengono sono degli sfigati che non sanno quello che si perdono, tutti persi nei loro convenzionalismi, a parer mio. :-(
Comunque, I wish you all had an amazing day!
Last edited by Morrys on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bh yoo
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: TORONTO, ON, Canada [Results]

Post by bh yoo »

I tried to open the flickr page to post the images if there made in this crawl, I couldn't. If you can post your sketches you made in this sketchcrawl on your blog http://morenap.blogspot.com/, you can copy the URL of the image by clicking the right side of your mouse putting it on the image you posted in your blog first. After copying the URL(I mean the address of the image in internet), you click 'Img' which you can find when you post replies here. And paste the copied address between [img]and[/img] which is shown automatically when you click 'Img'. After that you can add comments about the images. And click 'submit' at bottom. Hope this be helpful for you! :clap:
flevolaf
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: TORONTO, ON, Canada [Results]

Post by flevolaf »

The ink blot perhaps doesn't add anything aesthetically, but in combination with the subject matter it sure make an emotional impact.

Return to “28th World Wide SketchCrawl”