MUNICH/ Germany [RESULTS]

Saturday May 15 2010
KarinH
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: MUNICH/ Germany [RESULTS]

Post by KarinH »

Hi Sketchers,

as Pina already mentioned - cold and somehow rainy, a horrible day for mid May.

I started with the view onto the museum wall with leaflet stand - while sitting in the cafe with a nice coffee and piece of cake:

Then went inside the museum (with my newly purchased card, valid for 1 year - that calls for quite some culture in the next 364 days :crazy: ) and started out in the show for architectural models (I am not showing you the first attempt - that was too lousy):

Then took a short break in the nice comfortable chairs at the entrance to the Design Department - where I found the foot, nicely matching my issues (PAIN) with my foot these days; on the right side a silverplated cup from the 1920ies:

We had a nice lunch in the cafe at the next corner, then came back into the museum - but like my fellow sketchers I picked my drawing objects mainly for the proximity to a nice comfortable seat on a sofa:
First were a number of bw-photos by the Bechers - this one of a water tower.
Then last was a sculpture by Oskar Schlemmer:

And last but not least the mandatory group photo :

We are still hoping for really nice weather for the next sketchcrawl - and more new sketchers ! (if everybody who has already attended one of the previous crawls attends at the same time we are already 7 - plus newcomers ....)

So see you in July !
KarinH
canlup
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by canlup »

From my side just one drawing worth showing: An old VW beetle on display in the design department of the museum.

Wolfgang
Jenny Lam
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Jenny Lam »

Nice! I love the shadows and the simplicity of the architecture exhibition model.

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”