Sketchcrawl London Uk by Kev

Drawings and tales from november 21st 2004
Kev
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sketchcrawl London Uk by Kev

Post by Kev »

Hey everybody! I went into London yesterday for a fun day of sketching. Been meaning to do something like this for a very long time but just never found the time (or made the time?). Thanks to Enrico for doing this I now have the motivation to get out there more often.
The London weather was quite miserable, cold and damp the whole day. Was very difficult trying to find a spot to sit and sketch as there was no where to sit. Standing and sketching is not that great, even though thats what I had to do mostly. My wife came along for the day and was just the best to have with me. We always love spending the day together and she is always so encouraging with anything I do. She was so kind to even hold the umbrella over me while I sketched in the rain. She did all this while twenty weeks pregnant as well, DAMN she's just the BEST.
Was quite an exhausting day but will definitely do it again. Hopefully next time I will take my colours along with me as well, and hopefully the weather is loads better as well.

Anyway here are my sketches:

Had a really excellent meal at Japan Centre, but pricey but well worth it.

Had our favourite drink at Starbucks, the Chocolate Cream Frappuccino.

Was dark already at this stage and we were exhausted. End of sketchcrawl 21 Nov 2004.

Kev[/img]
nil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by nil »

I like your St James's Park page.

...I think Starbuck's made a killing off of sketchcrawlers yesterday... :wink:
a Chris
Pica
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Great pencil work

Post by Pica »

--really fun to see what you can do with a hard piece of graphite!

Post by Guest »

Great pencil sketches! You're a master!

dude i live near you...

Post by Guest »

man thats pretty damn kool!, im up in teeside uni at the moment but live in tunbrige wells when not up north. If one of the sketch crawls happens on break, we could join up =p
reallife2010 at hotmail.com
zironu
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by zironu »

Awesome drawings. But, my GOD you have an awesome wife. I can't imagine the love that must be there.. ^^ But yeah.. Awesome drawings, awesome drawings, awesome drawings, yo!
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

wow, nice sketches Ken ! Nice to see some of London ... and yay a cheer for your wife ! Sweetest woman ever ! :D

E

Return to “1st World Wide SketchCrawl day!”