Congratulations everyone !

Drawings and tales from november 21st 2004
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congratulations everyone !

Post by enrico »

The first World Wide SketchCrawl is officially over ... I think in all countries ...
I think it` great that since we`re all so spread out around the globe this event lasted a good 36 hours at least ... Some of you might even still be drawing ... X).
But anyway .... I wanted to congratulate and thank each one of you on participating to this first international drawing marathon day ! I hope you all had a blast doing it ... and even want to do more of this soon.
Many at the Kyoto Sketchcrawl mentioned they want to have another one ... music for my ears ... X).

Anyway please post your drawings in this forum. I can`t wait to see what you saw.
X).

Enrico
from Hiroshima
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Oh and forgive me for not posting responses on your drawings .... I`d love to and will do asap. But now, as you can imagine I am a bit on the run ... though I can assure you I am sure looking at each one of them ! X)

E
rainboy
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Congratulations everyone !

Post by rainboy »

enrico wrote:I hope you all had a blast doing it ... and even want to do more of this soon.
Many at the Kyoto Sketchcrawl mentioned they want to have another one ... music for my ears ... X).
Yap we'd a blast, e rain adds to e fun(for me anyways) & yap, at e end we all agreed we've to have another. And folks from http://www.sgcomic.com who did not joined in were interested to do it next time. So...yah, its a sucess here :>
zironu
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by zironu »

Yes, this was awesome. ^^ I had a blast doing it, and plan to do it regularly with my drawing buddies.

Post by Guest »

Yes, I would love to do another SketchCrawl Day anytime!

mm
Bezman

Great idea

Post by Bezman »

It's a great idea, and I'd love to take part in the 2nd sketchcrawl. Main thing that put me off was the watercolour aspect and the costs involved, but as I now realise we're allowed to use pens, I'll do that.

Probably do one myself if you haven't already organised a 2nd by the time my current project is finished.
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

yeah, maybe we should soon fix another date for a big one ... maybe the beginning of next year ...
Bezman- absolutely ... it's just about drawing, doesn't matter with what ... sand and a stick could work well too ... :wink:

I actually did half a crawl myself today ... started a tad late, but it was fun.

Finally have a little time to comment on some of your crawls !! Awesome stuff all around, been admiring in silence for a few days ...

still in Tokyo.
E

Return to “1st World Wide SketchCrawl day!”