Bangkok THAILAND

Saturday February 27 2010
asnee
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Bangkok THAILAND

Post by asnee »

We seem to be late but we are definitely on, EARLY in fact! For this crawl, we will have arch. students from Rungsit U with us. Ajarn Sudjit the advisor is unable to be with us but will still join the crawl from Siam Riep, how's that!
The location will be at Klong Bang Luang, on the west bank of Bangkok. We are excited to share in the crawl more of our water-side way of life. Historically, water, especially klong (canal) is indeed a way of life for central Thais.

We will have fun for both the students and our casually formed BANGKOK SKETCHERS. We did Bang Luang before but still plenty of materials around.

Look forward to sharing with all soon...
eyes
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Bangkok THAILAND

Post by eyes »

Yeah... P'Asnee, I might bring 2 more friends I know from Wetcanvas.com. One of them is an English artist visiting Thailand. I plan to bring my family to hangout there too for half a day. What time will we exactly start: 10:00?

For others, here is the map of our planed destination, Bang-Luang Canal. It is located near Tha-Phra intersection but you have to enter the place thru Soi-Petchakasem28 and looking for Ku-Ha-Wa-Wan-Temple. You can park your car at the temple and walk along the canal toward the right when you face the canal.

http://www.klongbangluang.com/

Ai
tiastudio
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by tiastudio »

Dear Asnee, I just posted for Singapore sketchers. If any of your friends in Singapore want to join, please let them know. The sketchers in Singapore are growing stronger!!!!
asnee
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by asnee »

will do, tia, and congratulations to singapore team..
cheers
Asnee
qsima
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by qsima »

See ya tomorrow! :lol:
asnee
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by asnee »

i am so excited knowing that this is going to be a mega group of easily 30 or more sketchers.. see all tomorrow..

Return to “26th World Wide SketchCrawl”