Brighton, UK

Saturday February 27 2010
mockduck
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Brighton, UK

Post by mockduck »

We will be meeting at the Jubilee Library in Brighton as that seemed to work well last time. I'm just putting together a Facebook page and will come back and post it here when that's done.
mockduck
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Brighton, UK

Post by mockduck »

The facebook page is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invit ... 6117326045 and we will be meeting at 2pm in Brighton's main library.

Suggest we meet there again at 5.30pm to show sketchbooks, if you'd like to.
pencil mega
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by pencil mega »

I'll probably be coming along with at least 1 other, possibly up to 4 of us depending on popularity. Not been to Brighton before but should be fun!

Here's hoping the weather holds out.
mockduck
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mockduck »

Great to hear others will be coming. We'll be by the big windows at the front of the library (inside) - to start off with, at least.
mockduck
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mockduck »

Dear all,

Just to let you know that due to health issues, I may not be able to make the Sketchcrawl event, which is extremely disappointing to me.

However PLEASE GO AHEAD. If there's anything we learned from last time, it's that the event does not require a facilitator. Just find the people with the open sketchbooks and sit down and draw!

I really hope I'll be able to make it next time (and will also be doing my best to get there on Sat if I possibly can).

Myf

Return to “26th World Wide SketchCrawl”