Waynesburg, PA, USA

Saturday February 27 2010
Leslie F.
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Waynesburg, PA, USA

Post by Leslie F. »

We'll be meeting at Artisans Gallery, 53 East High Street, Waynesburg, PA, at 10 am on the 27th. Last time we had 5 sketchers, and we're hoping for even more this time. We can venture outside, weather permitting, or sketch in some of the shops on High Street. It's SO MUCH FUN - please JOIN US!

Leslie Fehling
Becky Keck
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Waynesburg, PA, USA

Post by Becky Keck »

It was a blast! I'll be around and the coffee (and tea) will be hot and ready! See you soon!
artybecca
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by artybecca »

Hi,
I will try to join you. It will depend on the weather because I'll be coming from an eastern Pittsburgh suburb. I'll check back here later as the date gets closer.
It sounds like fun!
Rebecca
http://www.artybecca.blogspot.com
berecca [at] aol [dot] com
AndrewSpano
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by AndrewSpano »

Hi there, I live in Pittsburgh and was wondering if you were going to make it up here or if you're going to stay around Waynesburg?
Leslie F.
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Leslie F. »

We'll be staying around Waynesburg. I think I remember that there was a group from Pittsburgh for one of the earlier Sketchcrawls though. Why don't you start a post and see if you can get a group together in your area? Rebecca, who posted above, is from the Pittsburgh area, so she might want to join you rather than drive an hour to Waynesburg.

But we'd love to have you!
Leslie
Lindsey
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Lindsey »

I'll see you at 10 am. I'm excited to start drawing again!
artybecca
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by artybecca »

After my slightly treacherous drive home from work tonight, I won't be making the snowy trip to Waynesburg tomorrow. I'll watch this site and join you on a sketch crawl day in the less snowy future!
Artybecca
Leslie F.
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Leslie F. »

I'm snowed in at home and won't be able to make it to town either tomorrow. My driveway has 4-foot deep drifts across it!

We've canceled the get-together at the gallery due to the snowy weather, but we can still sketch at home - I'm going to! If anyone else does any drawings tomorrow on their own, be sure to post them to the forum.

Leslie

Return to “26th World Wide SketchCrawl”