Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil

November 21st 2009 - Our 5th Anniversary SketchCrawl!!!
lenoir
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil

Post by lenoir »

let's sketchcrawl again!

pra essa edição eu tava pensando no jardim zoológico e quinta da boa vista ou no parque laje e jardim botânico. já sugeriram catumbi e santa tereza também. se alguém tiver mais alguma sugestão, diga!

let's make this sketchcrawl happen! where do you want to draw?
lenoir
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil

Post by lenoir »

me and my friends decided to meet in the quinta da boa vista park. in this park is the são cristóvão palace, that was the residence of the Emperors of Brazil in the 19th century. there is also the zooloogical garden and a lot of beautiful landscapes to draw.

the palace, now the national museum. photo by marcusrg http://www.flickr.com/photos/canoafurada/

photos by Rodrigo_Soldon http://www.flickr.com/photos/soldon/

These are just a few images, there are many more interesting views there.
if anyone wants the sketchcrawl to be in another place, please, say so. i've picked this place with my friends, but it can be changed.
Morgana
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Morgana »

A Quinta é legal. Vocês vão se encontrar que horas?
cynthiaB
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by cynthiaB »

Oi! Acho que podíamos ter mais de um grupo para nossa linda cidade. Eu moro perto da Prainha, Macumba, Grumari e gostaria de fazer um sketch crawl pela Barra/Recreio "ai, que estranho", eu sei, mas talvez justamente por ser um lugar que normalmente não é mostrado, talvez valha a pena... Podemos terminar lá no Bar do Osvaldo, hehe.
Alguém topa?
lenoir
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lenoir »

morgana, acho que 13h é o padrão, depois do almoço e tal. dá pra desenhar a tarde toda debaixo da sombra. a gente só tem que arranjar um ponto de encontro e um plano B. sugestões?
e cynthiaB, essa área realmente é longe e complica mesmo. acho que ia ser legal se fosse todo mundo junto, mas eu entendo. da próxima vez a gente tenta organizar um que fique bom pra todo mundo.
Nando Pera
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Nando Pera »

Well, i think the Quinta da Boa Vista is beatiful place to SketchCrawl and is good for all, except to Cynthia.
Cynthia, the Barra is too far for the rest of the group (i think...) indeed, is a confortable place too, but is much better if everybody draw together in only one place.
Right?

A plan B, may be Parque Lage. And 13:00hs still much sun and too hot, 14:00hs is so better... hehehe

Ah, Morgana, Murilo will come with us? :thumbup:
lenoir
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lenoir »

well, about the time i don't know, if everybody agrees, i don't see a problem in changing it to 14:00.
i guess a godd meeting point could be the museum. and i love parque lage, but the plan b should be indoors, in case it rains.

x}
Nando Pera
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Nando Pera »

Ok, lets the people decide about the hour.
And the meeting point is great, its easy. Oh, and about the plan b, yes, i forgot that is because the possible rain! hahahaha
Where can be the plan b?!

\o/

Return to “25th World Wide SketchCrawl”