Chicago

Saturday September 19th 2009
Ramon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Chicago

Post by Ramon »

I wanna finally get one going for Chicago. We can meet at the art institute and go off from there. There is a bunch of good places to go. Let me know if anyone is in and add in a few places in the city you'd like to visit. I'll make a route.
Jeff Chapman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Chicago

Post by Jeff Chapman »

I'm going to be in Chicago that weekend, but unfortunately it's the same day as the Windy City Comic Con, which is what I'm coming in for. Maybe if it was somewhere in that area, I'd be able to meet up with whoever's doing it. I'd love to get in some Chicago sketching!
Ramon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Ramon »

Yeah I think I might stop at the Comicon. I'll map things out.
Ramon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Ramon »

Well due to a change in schedule for me and a lack of response I was getting for now. I'm not going to get a group together. But if you're reading this and didn't post and are still interested go and do it. maybe next time. but for those in chicago, i do want to get a regular, monthly sketch group going. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
ninacolors
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by ninacolors »

I just put in a post for the May 2010 crawl, but like you, I'd like to set up a monthly meeting. I actually live in Evanston, and altho I'm new here, I haven't heard or seen anything about any sketchcrawling. Are you still up for it?

Nina

Return to “24th World Wide SketchCrawl”