Tri-Cities, Washington

Saturday July 11th 2009
grayshoe
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Tri-Cities, Washington

Post by grayshoe »

As of yet there is no formal group of sketchers, drawers, and painters in the tri-cities to participate in the sketchcrawl, except for me. I'm going to meet a group of artists who are beginning to have regular outings during the summer months, and I will share with them what sketchcrawl is about. Wish me luck!

I'll be posting a few of my sketches later in the day. Meantime, since it's been while since I've been here, I'm going to see if I can figure how to post a pic of one the many Starbucks in our area. Here it is:

Finally got my two pages scanned from today's Sketchcrawl, saved and posted them to my flikr.com account, so I can now post them here for the world to view.

http://bmgarnersketches.blogspot.com
Last edited by grayshoe on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
beth
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Tri-Cities, Washington

Post by beth »

so glad you have posted! Lovely color and lines. Will look forward to more!
Also, good luck gathering your comrades for next time! You've made a great showing for Tri-Cities!
grayshoe
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by grayshoe »

One of the artists at the Columbia Park Marina, Mike Warren, presented me with this line sketch of the trees which line both sides of the Columbia River here in Kennewick, WA. Nice sketch, Mike, and thanks for offering it up for Sketchcrawl #23!

PaintMonster
Japan

Post by PaintMonster »

welcome SC and nice report style!!!
PaintMonster (Sapporo /Japan)

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”