Tyler, Texas

Saturday July 11th 2009
dcannatella
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Tyler, Texas

Post by dcannatella »

We are trying to get a group going in East Texas. Watch for more details...
wilderartist
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Tyler, Texas

Post by wilderartist »

Hi Debbie,
Keep me informed on the east texas group. Sounds great. Have a friend in Gilmer that is also interested.
Judy Wilder-Dalton
dcannatella
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by dcannatella »

In Tyler, TX we are meeting at Caffe Tazza on Old Bullard Road behind the mall at 8:30 am, eating a bite and then heading across the street to the farmer's market to begin our sketching. Artists will split up throughout the day and choose their own locations like the zoo, the fairgrounds, rose garden, etc (the mall, the science center, the library, etc if the weather is still triple digits) and will return to Caffe Tazza at 4 pm to all share notebooks and adventures of the day.

Debbie
mkillaby
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mkillaby »

Hey Debbie! wish you had told me about this earlier. It sounds like great fun and I'd like to join in so I'll be there at Caffe Tazza On July 11th.
dcannatella
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by dcannatella »

Still meeting at Caffe Tazza at 8:30 am. Their brunch doesn't begin until 10:00am, so I'm thinking of going across the street and sketching at the Farmer's Market, then back to Tazza for brunch! Sketching while I'm there... then take off for other parts unknown. Temps are slated for 100 in the afternoon, so be safe in the heat, everyone!! Don't forget to converge back at Caffe Tazza at 4:00pm to show off the sketchpads.

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”