MONTREAL

Saturday July 11th 2009
patio
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

MONTREAL

Post by patio »

I just made the cross Canada move from Van to MTL, and was wondering where the sketchers are at? and where should we meet?
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: MONTREAL

Post by Morrys »

I speak in name of my friend Maurizio which has internet troubles at the moment.
The proposition is to meet in the plaza in front of NotreDame on Saturday 11 at 11 am.
Then people can move to sketch the old port and if there is still time in the afternoon would be nice to go as well to the plateau.

So, that is the proposition, if there are no new suggestions we stay stick to this!
SarahC
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by SarahC »

Hi!
Do you mean the big church? Or the street?
:P
Thanks
Sarah
*EDIT*
I'll stay until 2; there is a DR Sketchy the same day. Can I merge the 2? It IS drawing something from Montreal is it not?
:eh:
FYI

http://drsketchymontreal.blogspot.com/
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Wow, what a big day of drawing!
Yeah, Notre Dame is the big church on the top of the "hill" from the metro Place d'Arms, near the Palais des congress (something like that), which have 2 big towers at each side.
You might start before if that can help you having more time spent sketching in your day, or purpose a sooner meeting at 10 and then a re-meeting at 11, so if you guys want to walk around, you always know that around 11 other people should meet in front of the church.
Good luck with the sketching!
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

also, yes, in your case it's Montreal, as it's about drawing something that surround you in the city where you are that day. Can be building, streets, cars, people.....
Enrico has post few of his sketches on the main website to give you a better idea.
You might talk with Georgiana Elias for trying to organize a bigger merged event, or just bring along with you the group to the Dr. Sketchy ;)
Maurizio
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Maurizio »

Hello it's Maurizio here, unfortunately I can't make it toda.
I forgot I had something else planned out. I am really sorry.
Hope you guys have fun!

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”